g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
ce70f29b0f5de7675f1690dd65d6efae.jpg

Snowy wrestling match! Then a very very long nap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Looks like great entertainment. I have never had Chunky around other bulldogs or dogs in general that he could wrestle around with. His two neighborhood buddies are either too small to play with or too big and fast. The labrador wears him out quickly

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Looks like great entertainment. I have never had Chunky around other bulldogs or dogs in general that he could wrestle around with. His two neighborhood buddies are either too small to play with or too big and fast. The labrador wears him out quickly

It's nice having the two of them to Tucker one another out. The snow gives them crazy energy!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes look at them crazy eyes. Eyes like that means they are having a blast. When my son's pitbulls come over they're all tuckered out and it's great for them. Gets their blood flow going. These breeds needs to move and not lay doing nothing everyday. Even if its for 15mins. Good job and great photo!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great photo... i too LOVE the crazy eyes -- too funny :laugh:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like they had a fun day. LOL

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The eyes are hysterical... where did you get the jackets? Willow needs one, the princess HATES the cold... Lol

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh the looks on their faces !!!! PRICELESS!!! In their heads I hear YIPPEEEEEEEEEE

Great photo!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] I just love those two. I think they are so cute!! A perfect capture of wild-eyed bullie fun!! That one needs to be in a frame!!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
The eyes are hysterical... where did you get the jackets? Willow needs one, the princess HATES the cold... Lol

The blue hoodie is from American Apparel (I actually just ordered a couple more last night because he entire site is 40% off right now) and Ruckus wear's a size XXL (Regina wears an XL). The black puffy one Regina is wearing was a lucky find at TJMaxx. She's a lot smaller than Ruckus in the neck so some normal doggie stuff fits her, but I tried to get a similar coat for Ruckus and it wouldn't go over his giant head.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The blue hoodie is from American Apparel (I actually just ordered a couple more last night because he entire site is 40% off right now) and Ruckus wear's a size XXL (Regina wears an XL). The black puffy one Regina is wearing was a lucky find at TJMaxx. She's a lot smaller than Ruckus in the neck so some normal doggie stuff fits her, but I tried to get a similar coat for Ruckus and it wouldn't go over his giant head.

Thank You so much, I'm going to get some for my two... so hard to find stuff that fits them!!!

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
This is officially my new favorite picture! They look so frickin' cute, I can't handle it! :loveeyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online