Chunky playing in the snow and protecting the yard from the mean men scraping the road

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well done Chunky
Rosie is such a chicken, she will run out bark 3 times and run like hell back to Me or Odin

He does the same thing but is brave until the snow plow gets close. Then he runs to me or in the garage and keeps staring them down. Trash trucks are the worst since we have the ones with the mechanical arms that pickup the can and set it back down and are loud to me

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW you guys got the snow... we only ended up w/an inch, and it's already gone. Going to be in the 60s the end of the week :ohmy:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG I LOVE CHUNKY !!!!!!! Especially the "getting warm" photo....does it get ANY BETTER????

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
WOW you guys got the snow... we only ended up w/an inch, and it's already gone. Going to be in the 60s the end of the week :ohmy:

We had around 4-5" but its melting off and will be in the 60's here by thursday and getting warm every day until then. It was 8* this morning with a high in the 30's

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.