Chunky playing in the snow and protecting the yard from the mean men scraping the road

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
20170107_111120.jpg

I put his harness on right after taking the picture

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
You're so cute Chunky!!! Sgt. gets mad when I shovel the snow off our deck...he likes to eat it...so then it's a competition to see who can clear more snow first. I usually win, but damn he eats a lot of snow!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
You're so cute Chunky!!! Sgt. gets mad when I shovel the snow off our deck...he likes to eat it...so then it's a competition to see who can clear more snow first. I usually win, but damn he eats a lot of snow!

Chunky eats snowballs i make him after playing with them and they are small enough to get in his mouth. He is just pouting now while looking out the glass on the back door

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks like a 'snow leopard'... [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
AH, so cute!! I had to fight Bass this evening not to run out the door when I went out to shovel the driveway, he was not happy…couldn't concentrate on shoveling and watching him and watching for the plow all at the same time. Back deck only tonight. TOMORROW however… :snowballfight::sled::bully:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
AH, so cute!! I had to fight Bass this evening not to run out the door when I went out to shovel the driveway, he was not happy…couldn't concentrate on shoveling and watching him and watching for the plow all at the same time. Back deck only tonight. TOMORROW however… :snowballfight::sled::bully:

Chunky went out a few times and played but didn't want to stay out too long since it was in the low 20's. We played in it a lot last winter when it was warmer.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Snow is great for them (dogs) as all little bugs n skin issues, the cold weather n snow will help even if they are out 5 mins. Make sure you dry their paws n chin. Like our grandparents use to put our parents in strollers well dress outside for an hour or so. Back then the strollers were Cadillacs. Big strollers.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Snow is great for them (dogs) as all little bugs n skin issues, the cold weather n snow will help even if they are out 5 mins. Make sure you dry their paws n chin. Like our grandparents use to put our parents in strollers well dress outside for an hour or so. Back then the strollers were Cadillacs. Big strollers.

My mother has owned a Cadillac 75% of my life and drives one now. The new one is a lot smaller than the one she had when I was born and a lot smaller than the one my dad talked about driving of his moms back in the 50's. Both my grandmothers dressed immaculately and one drove Cadillacs and the other Lincolns.

Chunky has me turn on the gas logs when we come inside and takes a nap while drying off. :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My mother has owned a Cadillac 75% of my life and drives one now. The new one is a lot smaller than the one she had when I was born and a lot smaller than the one my dad talked about driving of his moms back in the 50's. Both my grandmothers dressed immaculately and one drove Cadillacs and the other Lincolns.

Chunky has me turn on the gas logs when we come inside and takes a nap while drying off. :)

Crap that's too funny what I meant as Cadillac is the pic attached. Mind you, your story would work too!

images-3.jpeg

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky getting warm after his night time walk in the snow

20170107_224629.jpg

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I gave myself until 11:00 to get some writing in and housework accomplished before taking the troops out…it is now 11:11 LOL, guess I had better get my arse in gear!

:snowing:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I gave myself until 11:00 to get some writing in and housework accomplished before taking the troops out…it is now 11:11 LOL, guess I had better get my arse in gear!

:snowing:

11:11 :2thumbs:

I seen 11:11 a lot for a few years and just laughed about it but others thought it wasn't a coincidence. I still do sometimes but not as often

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Get em, Chunk! Regina is also not a fan of snow plows -- she ranks them right up there with skateboards and Segways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.