natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Not sure and must be honest looks overweight mind those Bulldog joints , How old and what does Daphne weigh ?
Pretty girl love her ears ( I have a EB ear fetish ) love em lol

OP
KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Nope. It's Daphne! She got a new halter/vest yesterday. She had just finished eating her dinner and waddled over to take a nap. I looked at her and thought, "Oh my G-d, she looks like a pot bellied pig!" Either that or the Goodyear blimp. Maybe it's the vest rhat makes her look f_t. Maybe it's the wrong color for her.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Daphne is 4 months old. When we got her on December 16th she weighed 20.5lbs. On December 31st she weighed 22 lbs and when I just had my husband weigh, after you asked the questions, she weighs 23.6 lbs. so that's only a gain of 1 lb. every week since we've had her. That doesn't seem too bad, right? She's a real chunky monkey. Very solid and compact. Very very beautiful.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:giggle: .... that is one sweet baby girl bully belly! :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Daphne is 4 months old. When we got her on December 16th she weighed 20.5lbs. On December 31st she weighed 22 lbs and when I just had my husband weigh, after you asked the questions, she weighs 23.6 lbs. so that's only a gain of 1 lb. every week since we've had her. That doesn't seem too bad, right? She's a real chunky monkey. Very solid and compact. Very very beautiful.

At this age, do not worry too much about weight. after a year is when you have to start watching the pounds

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Thanks 2bullmama. I'm not worrying anymore. I'm glad I've been tracking her weight because I now can see it's like a pound a week which is no big deal. But when I think oh wow she's gained so much weight since we got her, it seems like so much.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Bully for sure...but will definitely make piggy noises🐷🐶🐷🐶

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Haha!! Just died laughing BC it's do true the piggy noises they make!! Especially when eating!! 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

Agreed she is beautiful and a lot depends on the Bulldog , Tilly was a large boned EB for a female and floated between 50 and 55 lbs as a adult , Rosie on the other hand is a smaller boned if you wish and she at just over a year is 45 lbs . One thing I have learned is they can have joint issues and all the things that keep those joints in place was more My worry . So far no issues with Rosie , but Tilly had surgery twice on her knee as the knee cap kept going out of place .
Next time you in your vets ask about what her app weight should be maybe .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online