Chunky enjoying stopped for a pic with part of his Christmas present

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
2,049
Reaction score
79
Location
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky was gracious enough to stand still for a picture with his marrow bone. I can only imagine what the neighbors would think if I let him out of the house with that and he ran down the street. I would probably get a visit from the police. LOL :police: :hiii:

20161225_191433.webp


Well i survived dinner and gave out an arm and leg of cash for Christmas. I am now ready to sleep and get ready to start back to work so I can replenish my saving account. LOL
 
Chunky is Looking mighty happy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That's quite a mouth-full for a little guy! Merry Christmas, Chunky!
 
Oh My Gosh...Look at the bully running down the street. Is that a bone from a human...Let's call the Police!
 
Oh My Gosh...Look at the bully running down the street. Is that a bone from a human...Let's call the Police!

It would be like the movie The Burbs when they find the femur bone and freak out.
 
attachment.php


"They never found the rest of this guy... now put the TV back and get the *bleep* out of my house"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top