Look what Mom got me for Christmas!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Finally found a trustworthy source of raw beef bone for Tank ( not so easy in China) and couldn't wait till Christmas...just made him happy! Now he can play with it for hours!

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Wowsers, that bone is nearly as big as he is! I bet Tank is loving every bit of it! Merry Christmas!

Alpha1

Nov 18, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Zik
Yup, that is one hell of a bone, he looks like he is enjoying it.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Wow, a Stegosaurus leg bone. They're hard to come by. I bet he likes it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME!!!! He will be busy for months! :laugh:

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
He likes playing with it so much, and so nervous when I take it away. Yesterday evening I had to take it from him for the night time (we stay in apartment on the top floor and neighbors downstairs wouldn't be happy with him rolling the bone on the floor). So, today he was up at 5 am, trying to open the door of his private space. I thought he needs toilet urgently, but when we went for a walk he wasn't really eager to poop ( mom was super pissed, as we have now super wind, around 20 m/sec, what makes with -3C quite miserable conditions for dog walking). When we came back, he immediately ran to the balcony door and started guarding his bone. So, probably, it was bone that made him wake up so early:yes:

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
He likes playing with it so much, and so nervous when I take it away. Yesterday evening I had to take it from him for the night time (we stay in apartment on the top floor and neighbors downstairs wouldn't be happy with him rolling the bone on the floor). So, today he was up at 5 am, trying to open the door of his private space. I thought he needs toilet urgently, but when we went for a walk he wasn't really eager to poop ( mom was super pissed, as we have now super wind, around 20 m/sec, what makes with -3C quite miserable conditions for dog walking). When we came back, he immediately ran to the balcony door and started guarding his bone. So, probably, it was bone that made him wake up so early:yes:
:yes:hahahaa little buggers…they are smart!! I wouldn't be able to get near Bass if he had that…I gave him marrow once and it brought out the worst aggression I've ever seen in him…haven't been able to give him one since. He would LOVE a huge bone like that.

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yes, it wakes up wolf ancestors in these fluffy fur balls:). But I'm lucky, my Tank is such a softie, he never growls at us, I can take away his food without any consequences. But I trained this from his childhood, they recommend to take away bowl with food for a second, then give it back, to show "who is in charge". In Europe most of the dogs are intact, neutering male dogs not so wide spread like in US, so they recommend to prevent possible aggression issues in advance.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.