Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am proud of you, [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] I,myself resemble the Michelin man-but I once was slim and trim. $hit happens! Enjoy your girly figure!

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
So... while I would never begrudge Jersey all the cool attention she's getting, I think it's going to her head. After [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] post I see we now subscribe to Victoria's Secret catalog, newsletter and our "Thank You Free Gift" (now what did she order?) will be arriving soon!

:w00t: Missy even gets a pedigree for her svelte hour glass! Move over "Angels" This is the new Victoria Secret model!!!!!

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Lol! Ya know Nat, I was actually a little surprised when I read what the vet wrote. All her life people have mistaken her for a male. Even yesterday at the vet. I know they don't mean to be hurtful or mean but it's taken it's toll on her. "What a fat little boy!" "He needs to go on a diet!" and "Is he a Bulldog??!! I thought they were smaller" are typical comments she's had to deal with. She doesn't say anything (mainly because she's getting attention or offered treats at the time)... but I know deep inside, she's hurt. Some people, (mainly children or adults acting like children) call her names. "Fatty" "Chunky" (no offence [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION]) "Tubby" "Wide Load" etc. WTF?? How freakin rude is that?! It breaks my heart. She's 5 and a half yrs old and sometimes limps from her bad hips or arthritis and people will actually say "Well, maybe if he lost the weight..." C'mon Man!!
Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you for boosting her ego, she really needs it! Words like "Svelt" and "Super Model" (@helsonwheels and [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION]) "Girlie figure" (@manydogs) "bitch" (@NewEnglandBully) "Perfect Body" (@FTSE 100) "Healthy" (@harveyspecter). She's a happy little girl... it warms my heart.

WTG Jersey
I have a figure like that bud , sept the glass is a little rounder above my belt
Due tell you secrets Jersey.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Lol! Ya know Nat, I was actually a little surprised when I read what the vet wrote. All her life people have mistaken her for a male. Even yesterday at the vet. I know they don't mean to be hurtful or mean but it's taken it's toll on her. "What a fat little boy!" "He needs to go on a diet!" and "Is he a Bulldog??!! I thought they were smaller" are typical comments she's had to deal with. She doesn't say anything (mainly because she's getting attention or offered treats at the time)... but I know deep inside, she's hurt. Some people, (mainly children or adults acting like children) call her names. "Fatty" "Chunky" (no offence [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION]) "Tubby" "Wide Load" etc. WTF?? How freakin rude is that?! It breaks my heart. She's 5 and a half yrs old and sometimes limps from her bad hips or arthritis and people will actually say "Well, maybe if he lost the weight..." C'mon Man!!
Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you for boosting her ego, she really needs it! Words like "Svelt" and "Super Model" (@helsonwheels and [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION]) "Girlie figure" (@manydogs) "bitch" (@NewEnglandBully) "Perfect Body" (@FTSE 100) "Healthy" (@harveyspecter). She's a happy little girl... it warms my heart.

No offense taken. Chunky White George is named after Publix "Chunky White" chicken salad that my family always bought when we lived in Miami and George is because I bought him in Georgia.

I on the other hand could take offense to being called Chunky but I don't let much bother me. People are safer offending me than Chunky

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Lol! Ya know Nat, I was actually a little surprised when I read what the vet wrote. All her life people have mistaken her for a male. Even yesterday at the vet. I know they don't mean to be hurtful or mean but it's taken it's toll on her. "What a fat little boy!" "He needs to go on a diet!" and "Is he a Bulldog??!! I thought they were smaller" are typical comments she's had to deal with. She doesn't say anything (mainly because she's getting attention or offered treats at the time)... but I know deep inside, she's hurt. Some people, (mainly children or adults acting like children) call her names. "Fatty" "Chunky" (no offence @Chunky White) "Tubby" "Wide Load" etc. WTF?? How freakin rude is that?! It breaks my heart. She's 5 and a half yrs old and sometimes limps from her bad hips or arthritis and people will actually say "Well, maybe if he lost the weight..." C'mon Man!!
Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you for boosting her ego, she really needs it! Words like "Svelt" and "Super Model" (@helsonwheels and @brutus77) "Girlie figure" (@manydogs) "bitch" (@NewEnglandBully) "Perfect Body" (@FTSE 100) "Healthy" (@harveyspecter). She's a happy little girl... it warms my heart.

Funny you made Me remember that Tilly always went threw the same as Jersey , I was just as bad , when I looked at her I saw a awsome bully built male body with this weee pimple of a head on top , she was so gorgeous lol . Now I see Rosie she is like Diva a small well built bulldog small key word , I just refuse to get a male re the pack .
Screw em Jersey I think your perfect as I am told by myself all the time , I was so skinny all my life now just a big fat sum-A-bitch , all good !

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Lol! I never would have guessed how you chose Chunky's name! I love Publix potato salad, If I named Jersey after it she would be "Homestyle Red"! At Bilo my fav is "Mushy Yellow" (my name for it) I think it's actually "Southern Style". Anyway, both would make interesting names! :yes4:

No offense taken. Chunky White George is named after Publix "Chunky White" chicken salad that my family always bought when we lived in Miami and George is because I bought him in Georgia.

I on the other hand could take offense to being called Chunky but I don't let much bother me. People are safer offending me than Chunky

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I guess when ya love them like we love our Bullies, they can't be anything but perfect! All Good! Amen! :yes4:

Funny you made Me remember that Tilly always went threw the same as Jersey , I was just as bad , when I looked at her I saw a awsome bully built male body with this weee pimple of a head on top , she was so gorgeous lol . Now I see Rosie she is like Diva a small well built bulldog small key word , I just refuse to get a male re the pack .
Screw em Jersey I think your perfect as I am told by myself all the time , I was so skinny all my life now just a big fat sum-A-bitch , all good !

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Lol! I never would have guessed how you chose Chunky's name! I love Publix potato salad, If I named Jersey after it she would be "Homestyle Red"! At Bilo my fav is "Mushy Yellow" (my name for it) I think it's actually "Southern Style". Anyway, both would make interesting names! :yes4:

I had planned on calling him George but my nephew kept texting me and my great niece who rode with me to go get him telling us to call him Chunky White since he was a Chunky puppy and white. It stuck after 4 hours of driving and laughing at that name.

I have some real comedians in my family lol

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
He actually looks like a "George"... but Chunky White is a classic! The best name I've ever heard. And once you know the story behind it... it's even better! :yes4:

I had planned on calling him George but my nephew kept texting me and my great niece who rode with me to go get him telling us to call him Chunky White since he was a Chunky puppy and white. It stuck after 4 hours of driving and laughing at that name.

I have some real comedians in my family lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO!!! Me too! I'm making an appt for myself with the vet hoping to get a similar report!!! :yes:

:rofl: cant wait to see your report!

way to be Jersey! Momma takes great care of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
GREAT NEWS JERSRY, WE HAVE ELMO ON A DIET, HE IS 70LBS, NEEDS TO GET DOWN TO 57LBS IT IS HARD GETTING THEM TO LOOSE WEIGHT, WE MAY HAVE TO GET SOME DIET FOOD FOR MY BOY.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.