Tank dozer and I are snowed in.

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
Been snowing since Friday school is closed for tomorrow stores are closing restaurants and business are closing as well guess me and these two hams will just chill.
13854863ff8de25b4a87748d8697fbea.jpg
50e3d58ec65c69468e5b8a65e95f2b24.jpg

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Been snowing since Friday school is closed for tomorrow stores are closing restaurants and business are closing as well guess me and these two hams will just chill.
13854863ff8de25b4a87748d8697fbea.jpg
50e3d58ec65c69468e5b8a65e95f2b24.jpg

Lucky you!!

I have to get up and work outside in the cold all day tomorrow.

OP
NIZZLE

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
Lucky you!!

I have to get up and work outside in the cold all day tomorrow.
Well seems I'm the boss and manager at my job I guess I can get away with not going to work I just hope my other employees actually get some work done if I'm not there.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well seems I'm the boss and manager at my job I guess I can get away with not going to work I just hope my other employees actually get some work done if I'm not there.

I have bosses over me but have men who work for me but I work with them most of the time so we don't get behind. Most of the other foreman wouldn't even think about doing work and stay on their computers all day. Our upper management stay busy in meetings all day or walking down jobs with the client. I do industrial electric work

OP
NIZZLE

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
I have bosses over me but have men who work for me but I work with them most of the time so we don't get behind. Most of the other foreman wouldn't even think about doing work and stay on their computers all day. Our upper management stay busy in meetings all day or walking down jobs with the client. I do industrial electric work
I make parts for older Mercedes and Porsche and restore old Mercedes we are a small company and most the employees under me just want to be on this thing called Facebook whatever that is. This is are slow time anyway so it's not a big deal to miss a few days. I have one boss over me the owner.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I make parts for older Mercedes and Porsche and restore old Mercedes we are a small company and most the employees under me just want to be on this thing called Facebook whatever that is. This is are slow time anyway so it's not a big deal to miss a few days. I have one boss over me the owner.

That sounds like a great job. I have never really worked on any German cars other than the Audi S4 I had a few years back that I did some small performance and exterior updates on. I have always been into anything you can drive or ride and have worked on a lot of it just for the experience and I broke a lot of stuff in my younger days drag racing and going off-road.

I have no idea how many people are over me because I work for a decently sized construction/maintenance company but only have two direct bosses that I would have to answer too. I am an outsider with primarily a construction background so I am not as laid back as the other foreman who have been on maintenance their whole career.

My dad was in the car business and had a few dealerships and full service gas stations when they still existed

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

:w00t: hey you....ever heard of the captain goes down with his ship????

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lucky you. You have great company to be snowed in with. I would stay home and snuggle with them anyway. We are in the midst of a snowfall right now as well, it's been pretty steady all day, and supposed to snow all night. We are getting 15 to 20 cm overnight, changing to freezing rain by around 5 am. I don't think I want to be out there either.

OP
NIZZLE

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
:w00t: hey you....ever heard of the captain goes down with his ship????
Yuppers I have and boohoo wife woke me up and said you didn't just buy that brand new truck to not go to work get up and go make that bacon yes dear! She also works with me so I guess I better listen to her.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
HA... we are just getting rain here, but I would LOVE some snow!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That sounds like a great day... hot coffee, fireplace and bulldogs-- got all you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Ahaha, the second pic looks like he is trying to put a spell on weather "more, more snow, so Daddy stays with us every day whole week":D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.