Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16

Thread: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

  1. #1
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,748
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2541

    Default Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    He knows I don't like it when he climbs under the sofa table but does anyway just to get my attention. This was the first time I was able to get his picture while doing it though and was focused in too much. I thought it was funny so I posted it anyway

    -20161211_152622-jpg

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  2. #2
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    39,969
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11329

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    He is so freakin handsome! That face


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  3. Likes Jersey, Chunky White liked this post
  4. #3
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Ha! Great pic! (are you sure he wants you to get off EBN?)

  5. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  6. #4
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,748
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2541

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Ha! Great pic! (are you sure he wants you to get off EBN?)
    I have been on EBN and youtube about all day except when I put out lights and cleaned up the backyard and he gets frustrated when I am on my MacBook all day. I might of been on youtube when he did that though!

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  7. Likes Jersey, 2BullyMama liked this post
  8. #5
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Oh! Well that's understandable... he probably just wants a few minutes on Facebook to say hi to all his peeps!


    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I have been on EBN and youtube about all day except when I put out lights and cleaned up the backyard and he gets frustrated when I am on my MacBook all day. I might of been on youtube when he did that though!

  9. Likes Manydogs liked this post
  10. #6
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,748
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2541

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Oh! Well that's understandable... he probably just wants a few minutes on Facebook to say hi to all his peeps!
    I think he is on BullyTinder or something like that but he possibly snapchats some too. LOL

    I have never had a social media account unless people consider forums to be that. I live in too small of a town where everyone is nosy so I stayed off of it. Some of my family would stalk me also and that would of made for some awkward conversations back in my younger days. I got a lot of text from family "married ones" who follow people that I would occasionally hangout with asking why I was with this girl or that one and it drove me crazy. I couldn't imagine what i would go through with my own account. I like running into people who ask why they can't find me but they have my number and could of just called instead of seeing what I am doing by social media.

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  11. Likes Jersey, 2BullyMama liked this post
  12. #7
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Well said Wes! It's so good to hear that there are people out there who's lives don't revolve around social media. Jersey's another story. I'm pretty sure she does spacebook or myface. I don't really know, she won't tell me her user name.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I think he is on BullyTinder or something like that but he possibly snapchats some too. LOL

    I have never had a social media account unless people consider forums to be that. I live in too small of a town where everyone is nosy so I stayed off of it. Some of my family would stalk me also and that would of made for some awkward conversations back in my younger days. I got a lot of text from family "married ones" who follow people that I would occasionally hangout with asking why I was with this girl or that one and it drove me crazy. I couldn't imagine what i would go through with my own account. I like running into people who ask why they can't find me but they have my number and could of just called instead of seeing what I am doing by social media.

  13. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  14. #8
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,303
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3154

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    He knows I don't like it when he climbs under the sofa table but does anyway just to get my attention. This was the first time I was able to get his picture while doing it though and was focused in too much. I thought it was funny so I posted it anyway

    -20161211_152622-jpg

    HA HA HA love ya Chunky what a look My friend , You straiten out Daddy
    Great pic Wes lol
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  15. Likes Jersey, Chunky White liked this post
  16. #9
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,700
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5529

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I think he is on BullyTinder or something like that but he possibly snapchats some too. LOL

    I have never had a social media account unless people consider forums to be that. I live in too small of a town where everyone is nosy so I stayed off of it. Some of my family would stalk me also and that would of made for some awkward conversations back in my younger days. I got a lot of text from family "married ones" who follow people that I would occasionally hangout with asking why I was with this girl or that one and it drove me crazy. I couldn't imagine what i would go through with my own account. I like running into people who ask why they can't find me but they have my number and could of just called instead of seeing what I am doing by social media.
    With my hubby being military we have lived on both coasts and Europe, so I like FB so that I can stay connected to those people... BUT of course there are the stalkers!!! And then when the election came up... I have more people blocked than on my friends list...

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  17. Likes Jersey, asherose, Chunky White liked this post
  18. #10
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,764
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1904
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    He knows I don't like it when he climbs under the sofa table but does anyway just to get my attention. This was the first time I was able to get his picture while doing it though and was focused in too much. I thought it was funny so I posted it anyway

    -20161211_152622-jpg
    This so cracked me up!! I was writing all day yesterday and this a.m… and of course when I'm on my Mac, I have EBN on a constant open. Bass almost ALWAYS grabs his JollyBall (or any toy in the area) and growls at me for attention when I'm on my computer too long…sometimes I indulge and play, but other times I'm on a role and need to write - which never usually goes my way and the growling leads to barking, leads to "okay, okay, what do you want?!!" spoiled freakin animal

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  19. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  20. #11
    Feed Store Operator Lalaloopsie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    662
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)
    1117

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    This face is precious So naughty!

  21. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  22. #12
    Bulldog Walker megdav's Avatar
    Real Name
    Meg
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    282
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    252

    Default Re: Chunky wants me to get off the EBN!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandBully View Post
    and the growling leads to barking, leads to "okay, okay, what do you want?!!" spoiled freakin animal
    hahaha!

  23. Likes Chunky White liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •