Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
He knows I don't like it when he climbs under the sofa table but does anyway just to get my attention. This was the first time I was able to get his picture while doing it though and was focused in too much. I thought it was funny so I posted it anyway

20161211_152622.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is so freakin handsome! That face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Ha! Great pic! (are you sure he wants you to get off EBN?):no:

I have been on EBN and youtube about all day except when I put out lights and cleaned up the backyard and he gets frustrated when I am on my MacBook all day. I might of been on youtube when he did that though!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Oh! Well that's understandable... he probably just wants a few minutes on Facebook to say hi to all his peeps! :yes4:

I have been on EBN and youtube about all day except when I put out lights and cleaned up the backyard and he gets frustrated when I am on my MacBook all day. I might of been on youtube when he did that though!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Oh! Well that's understandable... he probably just wants a few minutes on Facebook to say hi to all his peeps! :yes4:

I think he is on BullyTinder or something like that but he possibly snapchats some too. LOL

I have never had a social media account unless people consider forums to be that. I live in too small of a town where everyone is nosy so I stayed off of it. Some of my family would stalk me also and that would of made for some awkward conversations back in my younger days. I got a lot of text from family "married ones" who follow people that I would occasionally hangout with asking why I was with this girl or that one and it drove me crazy. I couldn't imagine what i would go through with my own account. I like running into people who ask why they can't find me but they have my number and could of just called instead of seeing what I am doing by social media. ;)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Well said Wes! It's so good to hear that there are people out there who's lives don't revolve around social media. Jersey's another story. I'm pretty sure she does spacebook or myface. I don't really know, she won't tell me her user name.

I think he is on BullyTinder or something like that but he possibly snapchats some too. LOL

I have never had a social media account unless people consider forums to be that. I live in too small of a town where everyone is nosy so I stayed off of it. Some of my family would stalk me also and that would of made for some awkward conversations back in my younger days. I got a lot of text from family "married ones" who follow people that I would occasionally hangout with asking why I was with this girl or that one and it drove me crazy. I couldn't imagine what i would go through with my own account. I like running into people who ask why they can't find me but they have my number and could of just called instead of seeing what I am doing by social media. ;)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
He knows I don't like it when he climbs under the sofa table but does anyway just to get my attention. This was the first time I was able to get his picture while doing it though and was focused in too much. I thought it was funny so I posted it anyway

View attachment 102702

HA HA HA love ya Chunky what a look My friend , You straiten out Daddy
Great pic Wes lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

With my hubby being military we have lived on both coasts and Europe, so I like FB so that I can stay connected to those people... BUT of course there are the stalkers!!! And then when the election came up... I have more people blocked than on my friends list... :rofl:

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)

View attachment 102702

This so cracked me up!! I was writing all day yesterday and this a.m… and of course when I'm on my Mac, I have EBN on a constant open. Bass almost ALWAYS grabs his JollyBall (or any toy in the area) and growls at me for attention when I'm on my computer too long…sometimes I indulge and play, but other times I'm on a role and need to write - which never usually goes my way and the growling leads to barking, leads to "okay, okay, what do you want?!!" :sarcastic:spoiled freakin animal :rolleyes::bulldog:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Dad call the fire department, I may be stuck!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.