Happy Howl-oween!

g8erjackie

New member
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
1,312
Reaction score
55
Location
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
We did a little photo shoot [emoji3][emoji13][emoji316][emoji317][emoji190]

https://vimeo.com/189676214
e7e495fc1e3210cbf7b6efcc254ace72.jpg
1a129ac46689cf5ab1eaf543137da42b.jpg
a4a47d0bf734e345d730443046e385db.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION]...you, Regina and Ruckus are adorable🐶🐶💓

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 
Great pics! My Penny has a similar pink jersey! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Omg I love these two! They're just like little kids! I love how Regina is trying to pull off Ruckus' devil horns in the one and then he's trying to pounce on her in the last one they are too cute!!
 
Lollll he stands on the poor little munchkin. They sure look happy with momma!
 
Great pics, you bullies are too cute. :)
 
Lollll he stands on the poor little munchkin. They sure look happy with momma!

Haha they both do this all the time! I think their reasoning is if they can be the tallest then they might get to the treat first!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
LOVE IT!!! We had Wally in the gator costume as well, we could barely get it around him he's getting chunky since his neuter... Lol
 
Precious babies, they are SO cute!
 
i sure do love that last picture!! :w00t:
 
Wow nice pics!! I need that camera, can you share the model with me please?
 
I think the devil horns are on the wrong bully-baby ;laugh:

e7e495fc1e3210cbf7b6efcc254ace72.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top