Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
And I am just mixed up and confused [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
And I am just mixed up and confused @rjisaterp

I have known you not to be in any other way. Led Zeppelin has a song about that condition..."Dazed and Confused." You know it is OK because I would not have it any other way. That is what makes you a classic chick, a unique person, a........I could go on and on but the space folks will be arriving shortly....actually, we will be going to the Inner Harbor for lunch as a co-worker is retiring and today is her last day. Now I do not know if you been to the Inner Harbor....but there are a lot a aliens there...who are probably looking for the intergalactic portal which is really in Fells Point with the alternate spot at the Edgar Allen Poes house in West Baltimore. To make matters worse, they made the portals Poke-mon stops that would even fool the heck outta [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] .

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have never been with the IN(ner harbor crowd),but I have been to Annapolis,and I was the class clown(before clowns were bad....) in school. [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY BENTLEY, MY YOU SURE ARE A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN :cake3::icecream::musicband:
sign0008.gif
I JUST KNOW YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE PRECIOUS.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.