Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:balloons::birthday2::cake::birthday1::birthday 7::confetti::cake2::birthday::birthday3::girlbirthday::balloons::birthday5::muah2::fireworks:Happy 3rd Birthday Bentley. Dozer and Blossom send you high Paws. I hope you have a Pawsome day, and you get spoiled with new toys and treats.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww... Happy Belated Birthday Bentley!!! :birthday5::pupbirthday:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Way to go Ehh! (pronounced "A")

Thank you Rosie...Bentley says Hi.

LOL ya you got eh !
Bentley looks great Roger , i had forgot how much brindle is in his colouring, we got about 5 inches of heavy wet snow last night He and Rose would have a field day in it lol
DSCN7576.jpg

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
LOL ya you got eh !
Bentley looks great Roger , i had forgot how much brindle is in his colouring, we got about 5 inches of heavy wet snow last night He and Rose would have a field day in it lol
View attachment 101961

Thanks Nat. Bentley is my little big time OCD Boy although his age is a young man in dog years. Yesterday I put my work bags in a chair which I did not do before and he started barking until I put my bag where I normally put it. The little guy caused such a commotion that it pissed the wife off with her yelling at me, "don't antagonize the dog!" "Yes dear."

You can have the snow eh! But you're right....Bentley would have a field day in it.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Thanks Nat. Bentley is my little big time OCD Boy although his age is a young man in dog years. Yesterday I put my work bags in a chair which I did not do before and he started barking until I put my bag where I normally put it. The little guy caused such a commotion that it pissed the wife off with her yelling at me, "don't antagonize the dog!" "Yes dear."

You can have the snow eh! But you're right....Bentley would have a field day in it.

Guess if I had a OCD dog it would Be Odin out of the bunch , very much like Bentley , sometimes drives ya nuts , always has to be touching me no matter where or what we are doing . Love it when the Prettyone is up as he will go to her gives Me a break lol . Right now I have started with the first flu bug last night I think knowing I was sick he lied length wise against Me in bed and Rosie lied on My feet ( rare ) and kept Me nice and warm . Odin normally lies in a ball ( granted a big Ball ) at the foot of my side of the bed with his head on my legs , as I said always has to be touching . Odin is a big guy 110 lbs so when he stretches out it is almost full length to my body and I am 6 ft 3 lol

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Guess if I had a OCD dog it would Be Odin out of the bunch , very much like Bentley , sometimes drives ya nuts , always has to be touching me no matter where or what we are doing . Love it when the Prettyone is up as he will go to her gives Me a break lol . Right now I have started with the first flu bug last night I think knowing I was sick he lied length wise against Me in bed and Rosie lied on My feet ( rare ) and kept Me nice and warm . Odin normally lies in a ball ( granted a big Ball ) at the foot of my side of the bed with his head on my legs , as I said always has to be touching . Odin is a big guy 110 lbs so when he stretches out it is almost full length to my body and I am 6 ft 3 lol

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I really dislike being sick. Usually I pull out a big blanket I got when I was stationed in South Korea and wrap up in it drinking some Scotch or Crown Royal eh and sweat the stuff out of me. I take Aspirin every 4-6 hours whether I need or not eh and drink Cran-Pomegrante juice (although not with the whiskey). We do hope you're feeling better real soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Birthday!

Bentley says hi and thank you Biscuit.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.