These silly dogs!

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
One min they hate each other and the next they love each other! This is the pure definition of a "dog pile" :lol:

Dog pile.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Enjoy while it is peaceful!! Pile on!

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Enjoy while it is peaceful!! Pile on!

Oh we are! We got Biscuits shock collar. I've only really used the vibrate function and shock on just level 5 (out of 100) a few times and she is a different dog already! Before when she would get concentrated on something she wouldn't listen to me, now I call her push vibrate and she responds! I also have a trainer coming out Friday but this is a huge step in the right direction!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15628]Biscuitsmom[/MENTION] That is great news! Things will work out! Yay!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh we are! We got Biscuits shock collar. I've only really used the vibrate function and shock on just level 5 (out of 100) a few times and she is a different dog already! Before when she would get concentrated on something she wouldn't listen to me, now I call her push vibrate and she responds! I also have a trainer coming out Friday but this is a huge step in the right direction!

Good job! They are great devices when you have tried everything. These devices are made for duck hunting. That's how they train the dog to bring back the duck in one piece without snacking on the duck loll. Im glad you're having a trainer coming in to help you out with the device. You'll see there is a lot of tricks how to use it. Maybe Mr B might get to snack on the duck if he's good loll

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Good job! They are great devices when you have tried everything. These devices are made for duck hunting. That's how they train the dog to bring back the duck in one piece without snacking on the duck loll. Im glad you're having a trainer coming in to help you out with the device. You'll see there is a lot of tricks how to use it. Maybe Mr B might get to snack on the duck if he's good loll

Thank you! She is very smart too, she has associated the remote with the collar so when I was cleaning the dog room last night and she got in Tuckers face I just went to touch it and said no and she stopped and sat down. She will get greatly rewarded if she keeps being good!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
One thing to remember, the battery in the remote goes before the one in the collar.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
One thing to remember, the battery in the remote goes before the one in the collar.

Good to know! They both have wall chargers so I think I'll just let them charge at night while she sleeps.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
No no Make sure you drain the batteries so it has a longer life time. It's like a cell or laptops need to drain the batteries so it doesn't die on you faster. Just a thought :)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Puppy pile!!! I love it!!! Glad to hear Biscuit is doing better :) hugs to you both from Murray and I

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... perfection! that is beautiful.... they all squeezed into their own little section of the cot :drawheart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online