natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
It is beautiful. But to be honest with you, when you see them 50x a year its like okkkk next lolll
But yes they are really nice. If you want more nature it would be in Jasper. Banff has become so tourist not funny.
It's like walking in NY but smaller. Lake Louise is a must see. I dont go on weekends as you cant walk unless you're bumping into people.
Jasper is great, more quite, smaller and when you drive up there you need to stop at the Glacier which is over 60 yes 60 million year old!!!
So go to both places, take your time as it's worth seeing if you never been. I would say you need a good 5 days. :)

I think you would love our area , we have no mountains but very hilly , The Ottawa valley right now is full of the colours of fall atv trip aug2012 042.jpgthanksgivin weekend 005.jpgthanksgivin weekend 016.jpgsept1atvtrip 007.jpgsept1atvtrip 033.jpg You guys would be welcome here anytime ( BYOB ) These pics are from just up our road .

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thank you! Ive been in Ontario numerous times. Drove Montreal to Toronto often for work Ontario us beautiful too

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:laugh: cute Lynn

I dont live far from the mountains takes about 2 hrs to get there. Mountains are much nicer with the snow on them. I try to go on week days so there's less people ajd Nyala doesn't get stepped on. Funny, people just stop n get on their knees to get kisses fron her. Go figure.

It was a great fall day. :)
NOBODY kisses me. What is Nyala's m.o.? !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.