natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Poor guys would get all settled in Odin on My lap then Rosie on top of him , the slumber party would begin, heavy sighs and bitOsnoring ,snuggling in closer and tightly the shared warmth of contentment ........... THEN DaD would scream when Canada scored one of 6 goals and would scare hell out of the sleepy non patriotic dogs ...... bugger them , The Prettyone thought it was hilarious .......

010.jpg009.jpg012.jpg007.jpg Scared Rosie so bad she ran into the hallway the first Goal lol

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I can't get Chunky to rest during most games. He decides to be active and wants to play instead of chilling out.

I think its funny you scared Rosie cheering

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I can't get Chunky to rest during most games. He decides to be active and wants to play instead of chilling out.

I think its funny you scared Rosie cheering

lol ya My guys all learn new language skills when I watch hockey and even more so with these types of tournaments Wes , sometimes she reacts different and will jump on Me licking My face like crazy Odin not fussy on that . That is there usual position for hockey season, they sleep on the couch separated for Nascar and not near Me . Baseball we all sleep for that sport just talking about it makes Me want to nap , do not watch football any-more at all .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is AWESOME!! Rosie seems very interested in the game... Odin, not so much -- just wanted dad's lap

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.