Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
WOW....its been two weeks now since I brought Thysyn home and I cant believe how much he's grown already.

This is him and Bentley on the afternoon i brought him home, playing in the yard.

And now, just two weeks later, Thysyn is nearly as big as Ben. This shot is after the "Bash Brother's" tore up my house. I'm still cleaning up from this mornings romp session. Of course, they're napping.

And another shot of my boy....stretched out and napping....again.

The boys has their vet visit today too. Bentley got his updated shots and Thysyn is second round. When Thys went two weeks ago just to drop in and say hi to the vets, they weighted him at 8.8 lbs, today, after finishing off his first 5lbs bag of Fromms Gold Puppy he is now 11.6 lbs. and growing fast. He also got his first big bag of Fromm's last night too.

Thankfully the heat has moved on from my area and we're getting some nice "fall days" with blue skies and cool breezes, the last few days have been great, lots of exercise for the boys.

David and Thysyn

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Both of them are adorable... puppyhood doesn't last very long at all!!! Lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
@Jhedir6 Keep and eye on your kids when outside if you have Oak trees dropping their acorns. My Bentley got a hold of one a couple of years ago and had a bad case of the runs. @Vikinggirl who also lives in your great country did a piece a while back about some flora and fauna that can make you dog(s) sick and/or possibly even kill them. At any rate if you have Oak trees beware.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is looking good.... loving the pictures.

Is Bentley a King Charles Cavalier?

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
OP
Jhedir6

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
@Jhedir6 Keep and eye on your kids when outside if you have Oak trees dropping their acorns. My Bentley got a hold of one a couple of years ago and had a bad case of the runs. @Vikinggirl who also lives in your great country did a piece a while back about some flora and fauna that can make you dog(s) sick and/or possibly even kill them. At any rate if you have Oak trees beware.

Thanks Roger,

Nope no oak trees. So we're good there and I'll look for that post by Vikinggirl, tyvm.

OP
Jhedir6

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
He is looking good.... loving the pictures.

Is Bentley a King Charles Cavalier?

Yep, you hit the nail on the head, that's exactly what Benny is. His hair's normally longer but we take him in the spring to get him shaved down, he likes roaming in the fields and always ends up with burrs you just cant dig out. Also, makes it easier to find any ticks he might pick up, had a couple this spring but since then been a pest free year. And then this summer cause it was just so hot and humid we took him in to get another trim to make it cooler for him. I'll post some pics up come winter when he's got his full coat, he looks so much better with that long shaggy look.

David

OP
Jhedir6

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
Yes, too true. But he's getting a surprise tomorrow and he needs to be bigger for it.

So this is for Wes and Chunky. As Wes knows, a guy with a cool dog also has to have a truck for said dog. So today I picked up Thysyn's new truck I bought last Friday....well not new, but new to us. So he got to go for a quick ride when I got home. It needs some TLC and I just got a complete tranny rebuild but other than a few minor bits of body work, its gonna be a good ride for the little man. Sorry for the crappy pick, today was just so busy I didn't even think to take any daylight pics. Tomorrow after I give it a good cleaning and get the new tires I got installed as well I'll take some better shots.

Night,

Thysyn and David

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep, you hit the nail on the head, that's exactly what Benny is. His hair's normally longer but we take him in the spring to get him shaved down, he likes roaming in the fields and always ends up with burrs you just cant dig out. Also, makes it easier to find any ticks he might pick up, had a couple this spring but since then been a pest free year. And then this summer cause it was just so hot and humid we took him in to get another trim to make it cooler for him. I'll post some pics up come winter when he's got his full coat, he looks so much better with that long shaggy look.

David

LOve. Cavaliers --- such sweet disposition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
So this is for Wes and Chunky. As Wes knows, a guy with a cool dog also has to have a truck for said dog. So today I picked up Thysyn's new truck I bought last Friday....well not new, but new to us. So he got to go for a quick ride when I got home. It needs some TLC and I just got a complete tranny rebuild but other than a few minor bits of body work, its gonna be a good ride for the little man. Sorry for the crappy pick, today was just so busy I didn't even think to take any daylight pics. Tomorrow after I give it a good cleaning and get the new tires I got installed as well I'll take some better shots.

Night,

Thysyn and David

Well you made a good choice in buying and F150 since thats Chunky and my favorite truck. I wish I had an older one though so I wouldn't worry about him messing it up. Chunky has poked holes in the leather on the door panels with his claws.

I plan on keeping this one so I am not worried about trade in value. I thought keeping him off the seats would be a good idea but its just caused damage to the rear door panels.

I stop by the house and pick him up after work and pick him up and we pick up my dinner everyday now that I am working. He might like the truck more than I do.

OP
Jhedir6

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
The interior on this truck is mostly plastic and its already 10yrs old so I'm not overly concerned with scratches. But if it was new, that would be different. Bentley has put some pretty serious scratches on the dash of the new mini van, he likes to bark at cows as we go down the road. So far Thysyn likes the truck but he's pretty sedate when he's in it, mostly just sits on the seat and looks around.

Here's a better shot, I cleaned it up some, still more to go, but it's looking better. The center caps are off because I have to go back to the mechanics in the morning to have them torque down the lugs, there's new laws here in Ontario to try to reduce the number of wheels coming off due to poorly torqued lugs.

It needs some body work, but other than that, it's a really solid truck. I got a killer deal on it so I'm happy. And now Thysyn has a new ride.

David and Thysyn

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.