Football Anyone

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Chunky and I watched games all day saturday and I am liking all the upsets so far. Chunky just likes barking at mascots.

Tonights game will hopefully be a good one and I hope not another upset.

GO NOLES!!

Well Wes you got your wish. I was hoping for an upset myself.

The Gang here was watching the pre-game stuff when my wife called Coach Jimbo Fisher a talking head and she said the Florida players were going to be so bored after the talk that the players would not be playing. I think she hit the nail on the head as it wasn't until the the middle of the second quarter that we saw a coach on the sideline with one of [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] cattle-prods zapping the players out of their funk and it worked.

Congratulations on your win.

I will tell you though the game of the week was the Notre Dame UT game. It was just the game to culminate the first week of College Ball.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Your backyard is gorgeous... LOVE all those trees!!!

I haven't watched any football yet, this weekend was too darn busy... Lol

The backyard is our extended living room. There were actually 10 more trees but were taken out. Half of the Oaks succumbed to some sort of disease the Apple trees were just attracting ground hogs and Yellow Jackets with the fallen apples. It has been tough to enjoy this summer as it was just too dang hot as you can attest. This past weekend it has been really nice. We did some clean up and picked up up a lot of twigs from the breezes Hermine brought to us. We played football with Bentley and Jewel for a few minutes and on Sunday morning we pulled out the Varsity Ball that Bentley just loves to run it around and crash it into anything that is in his way.

If we get this place put into some sort of order (yes Martha Stewart does not live her), we would like to have a Bully Festivus in the backyard. Well some day.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, thank you for thinking of me! IF I get invite to your Bully Festivus, I will be sure to bring my cattle prod :evilplan:so you can enjoy my hospitality!!!
I will be sure to bring marshmallows,to roast on your butt. We will all cheer for your team! By the way, you never told me how Jaco relates to the Ravens... @rjisaterp

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] you said " By the way, you never told me how Jaco relates to the Ravens..." Yes I did. You have to go back to the thread. Bless your heart....You will bring a cattle prod OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Spanking is permitted too!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well Wes you got your wish. I was hoping for an upset myself.

The Gang here was watching the pre-game stuff when my wife called Coach Jimbo Fisher a talking head and she said the Florida players were going to be so bored after the talk that the players would not be playing. I think she hit the nail on the head as it wasn't until the the middle of the second quarter that we saw a coach on the sideline with one of [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] cattle-prods zapping the players out of their funk and it worked.

Congratulations on your win.

I will tell you though the game of the week was the Notre Dame UT game. It was just the game to culminate the first week of College Ball.

Jimbo's pre game talks might be why FSU always starts slow but they have been a come from behind team since he took over as head coach. I disagree on the game of the week because i think Houston beating Oklahoma was the biggest upset. I am glad that Texas looks to be getting back to winning again though and Charlie Strong is a good coach who knows how to win.

FSU had the biggest comeback in school history last night though against a good team. Our freshman QB Francois looked good and threw for 419 yards and had 59 yards rushing and he might not be the starter when Maguire gets healthy.

Chad Kelly looked like a great for Ole Miss and I hate that he is just now getting to show his talents. He had some great passes and is most definitely a run threat if given the opportunity. I am not sure what happened for him to leave Clemson and go to Southern Miss but he looked good.

All my Tennessee fan buddies are complaining about Tennessees QB Dobbs after the performance put on by Ole Miss and FSU QB's last night

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online