Halloween in September haha

Florasaurus

May 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
I ordered costumes (my kids and dogs cause I love Halloween) as usual both pets were so chunky- marigold's belly is too big for the middle strap and Bluebelle is SO not gonna fit in this size in October but at least I got super cute pics ❤️ They're both doing really well. Marigold gets tired of Bluebelle biting her though... Crazy pup!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Oh, they are soooooo cute!!! I love them!! How do you get them to wear their costumes??? My baby Apollo can't stand having anything on him and like to roll around until the clothes, hat, bow tie, and even bandanas come off. 😩

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
Florasaurus

Florasaurus

May 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
Oh, they are soooooo cute!!! I love them!! How do you get them to wear their costumes??? My baby Apollo can't stand having anything on him and like to roll around until the clothes, hat, bow tie, and even bandanas come off. ��

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Marigold actually didn't seem to mind hers. Bluebelle wanted to chew hers up (and marigold's)- especially the little latte hat. I didn't leave them on too long. I'm hoping to take Bluebelle with us trick or treating. We'll see how that goes. (In a wagon or something)

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=15888]Florasaurus[/MENTION]...my 2 favorite things... Sushi and Coffee!!! This totally made my day....🐶😍

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Both of Your Sweeties look So Good To Me and Elmo, their costumes are so cute.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love those costumes and pictures.... too adorable! Puppy latte.... :giggle:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Awe crap! Now you have done it. Jewel and Bentley are on the couch with me and saw your post and now they want costumes. And even if we got costumes, the minute we put them on...they want to tear them off especially Bentley.

Great pics.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Awe crap! Now you have done it. Jewel and Bentley are on the couch with me and saw your post and now they want costumes. And even if we got costumes, the minute we put them on...they want to tear them off especially Bentley.

Great pics.
I agree with RJ(omg!) My dogs just won't leave clothes on!(no comments from the PEE nut gallery!) But your's look so cute! [MENTION=15888]Florasaurus[/MENTION]

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] That's what I thought-but I always have to correct my mistakes,I already wrote the o,and I was too lazy to correct again! Space minds think alike!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online