$20 Kong toy or.............

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala always has a bottle in the winter fill with water so it freezes and she runs none stop in the snow trying to grab it and no need for the cap. Great winter exercise. Like you said....free toy

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
The louder and crunchier the better when it comes to Chunky. He would rather eat ice or chew something crunchy than anything else. He also likes making his own noise by running into stuff

OP
J

JDLaing

Sep 25, 2014
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
The louder and crunchier the better when it comes to Chunky. He would rather eat ice or chew something crunchy than anything else. He also likes making his own noise by running into stuff

He chases that bottle non stop.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Running into stuff...lol.....:playing:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Running into stuff...lol.....:playing:

Yeah he has a few balls that are too big for him to pick up in his mouth that he chases around the house moving furniture and running into doors and walls in the process. It kind of funny to watch if I am home and the alarm is not set. I have to put up some of the toys at night when the alarm is set and I am away from the house. Other toys like the jolly ball and his frisbee that he picks up upside down where it blocks his view stays outside.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have to put the bottle inside of something, they have those new toys that you fill w/the bottle. Otherwise my two will figure out how to destroy the thing... Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah he has a few balls that are too big for him to pick up in his mouth that he chases around the house moving furniture and running into doors and walls in the process. It kind of funny to watch if I am home and the alarm is not set. I have to put up some of the toys at night when the alarm is set and I am away from the house. Other toys like the jolly ball and his frisbee that he picks up upside down where it blocks his view stays outside.

Like having toddlers with all their toys lying everywhere in the day lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs have a toy box full of durabones-but the thing they go nuts over(especially Maude) is a plastic bottle. Sometimes I give a large empty Cranberry,or other type juice bottle, as they are stronger than the small water bottles. It lasts for a few hours,when the rim gets chewed,then I throw it away. They also love to make the noise as [MENTION=12646]CHUNK[/MENTION]yWhite does!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty always has an orange juice bottle on the go. It's the only toy he plays with. Fine by me, easy and cheap to replace when it gets all nasty! I take the top off as he has it off in 2 seconds anyway and chomps down on it. I was scared it might splinter. God, it makes a lot of noise though (which is half the attraction I guess!)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: just like a toddler.... ignore the purchased expensive toys and tear apart the plastic container cabintets

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online