584 KB · Views: 149

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Haha it's a tough life Mack but somebody's gotta do all that napping :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Living large.... and he is in the kitchen making sure he doesn't miss any food oppurtunities

OP
J

JDLaing

Sep 25, 2014
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Living large.... and he is in the kitchen making sure he doesn't miss any food oppurtunities

Let me explain his being in the kitchen. When I first brought him home he made a bee line for the corner of the kitchen. He declared that his safe zone. He doesn't roam about the house. He only comes in the living room when I or my wife is in there. He very very rarely ventures into the other rooms and only when we are in there. He doesn't get on the furniture, or chew on one single thing other than his toys. Rumor has it the original breeder kept him in a kennel the first six months of his life.

He he is probably the best behaved bulldog I have ever seen or heard of.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Let me explain his being in the kitchen. When I first brought him home he made a bee line for the corner of the kitchen. He declared that his safe zone. He doesn't roam about the house. He only comes in the living room when I or my wife is in there. He very very rarely ventures into the other rooms and only when we are in there. He doesn't get on the furniture, or chew on one single thing other than his toys. Rumor has it the original breeder kept him in a kennel the first six months of his life.

He he is probably the best behaved bulldog I have ever seen or heard of.

:heart:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I think you mean Fung Shui! Ying and Yang. I have antennas in my paws calling the spaceship to come in and land.

OP
J

JDLaing

Sep 25, 2014
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I think you mean Fung Shui! Ying and Yang. I have antennas in my paws calling the spaceship to come in and land.

He definitely uses Fung Shui to position his bed before he gets in it. I call it the bedding ritual.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online