helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So, after going to the off leash and yet, Nyala still on a leash :) we pit stopped at the new pet store not far from my house. Took Nyala in and she wanted to eat all the cookies at floor level. Hmmmm smart petshop. Girl ask if I wanted to wash Nyala in their new modern Italian titles grooming area. I said " no im fine ty" Then she said it was free till Sept 5 cause they just open. Nyala was already cleaned so, what the hell let's go for it. I used the oatmeal from Essential shampoo. Man is her coat shinny. At home I use pure organic trade soap but this oatmeal one, Nyala is sparkling lol. She was a little trooper through her wash so got her a nice hard rubber pink toy. (Hmmmm Get your head out of the gutter you ebn ppl its a pet toy!) So.... she just loves her new toy as you see on the pics. 4hrs later the tail broke off! :w00t: will go back tomorrow bring it back.

My new toy.jpg My new toy2.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
She sure looks like she had fun while it lasted! Lucky girl, I've never had a Spa day(maybe I should go to the pet store!?

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Happy girl!! Love the pics.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
So, after going to the off leash and yet, Nyala still on a leash :) we pit stopped at the new pet store not far from my house. Took Nyala in and she wanted to eat all the cookies at floor level. Hmmmm smart petshop. Girl ask if I wanted to wash Nyala in their new modern Italian titles grooming area. I said " no im fine ty" Then she said it was free till Sept 5 cause they just open. Nyala was already cleaned so, what the hell let's go for it. I used the oatmeal from Essential shampoo. Man is her coat shinny. At home I use pure organic trade soap but this oatmeal one, Nyala is sparkling lol. She was a little trooper through her wash so got her a nice hard rubber pink toy. (Hmmmm Get your head out of the gutter you ebn ppl its a pet toy!) So.... she just loves her new toy as you see on the pics. 4hrs later the tail broke off! :w00t: will go back tomorrow bring it back.

View attachment 100597 View attachment 100599

This EBNer's mind is always in the gutter. Hmmmmm! So what kind of toy did you say. Might it be shared? Some sort of a boy toy?

BTW great pics.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
This EBNer's mind is always in the gutter. Hmmmmm! So what kind of toy did you say. Might it be shared? Some sort of a boy toy?

BTW great pics.

Naaaa she already broke it! Wasnt solid enough! :whistle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: can't imagine why you would tell us to get our heads out of the gutter !!

Nyala is a beauty... bath or not!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Awe crap..I am on drugs right now. I had my back injected today and I am just trying to make everyone laugh because I feel crappy right now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Awe crap..I am on drugs right now. I had my back injected today and I am just trying to make everyone laugh because I feel crappy right now.

Good excuse-like I believe it-not! I have had my back injected and I never got (more) loopy:no: [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

OUCH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OUCH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's worse I still have the pain this morning.

This morning Jewel drove us to Cumberland, MD to grandma's house. My brother in law and his wife are here from Texas visiting. We will have a family meal around noon and then drive back home.

Here is Jewel at our rest stop in Boonsboro.
bd52cbbcf3d3e46309d6141b952ece93.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online