BAD BAD GIRL

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My tenant walks in to go downstairs by the back which Nyala always greets him as she loves him. So I get up to make sure she doesn't go downstairs with him. We are chit chatting for 5 mins but Nyala went back in the living room. Bit too quiet in my book. So I say bye to my tenant walk in the living room where I just sat down to have my tuna salad as my kitchen table is full of files im working on. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

What did you do .jpg Bad girl.jpg

Damm recliner was up!!!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
She would of eaten the whole thing if I didn't come in the living room. She's home fed. She must of thought it was her snack.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh BOY... I can't leave anything waist level or below at my house, unless I YELL leave it at the top on my lungs... Lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We just try to not provide any opportunities for failure. For the most part Jewel and Bentley are pretty good about not grabbing food.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Geeezzz Helene... You sure are a messy eater!!!! :unsure:

My tenant walks in to go downstairs by the back which Nyala always greets him as she loves him. So I get up to make sure she doesn't go downstairs with him. We are chit chatting for 5 mins but Nyala went back in the living room. Bit too quiet in my book. So I say bye to my tenant walk in the living room where I just sat down to have my tuna salad as my kitchen table is full of files im working on. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

View attachment 100578 View attachment 100579

Damm recliner was up!!!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Nayla - Next time you have HIDE all the evidence, and not leave the veggies behind!! :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
What a face! I cannot leave anything down or at the tables edge, my boys are so bad.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Geeezzz Helene... You sure are a messy eater!!!! :unsure:

Lollll funny woman.... lolll

She must of figured it's on the sofa where she goes and it's at her height "its a Nyala snack" :tongue:.....she threw up at 4a.m.

When I feed her she wont touch or go near her bowl till I say "ok". I guess outside the kitchen is permitted to her eyes lol.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I don't leave any food within Chunkys reach but he will pick up scraps that are dropped that I don't grab quick enough. He ate a piece of jalapeño that fell off my pizza the other day and i received the stink eye for hours afterwards.

If I open the fridge he wants ice and the cabinet where I keep peanut butter and I have to give him so also. Its kind of funny and other people have asked what he wants when they go to the fridge and laugh when I tell them.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG sorry.....TOO FUNNY!!! Especially that she left what she didn't want :) I tell EVERYONE if she can reach it......Joey thinks its hers!! Including but not limited to: coffee (her favorite); beer; scotch; ice cream; pb and j sandwich, etc. Need I continue.......

You're not alone........But really, could you EVER be mad at that adorable face!!!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
LOL!!!! I think Jersey may be related to The Chunk!!! She knows what food is in which cabinet and will sit there like... "Ahem.... didn't you forget someone????" Monster stink eye!!!!!

I don't leave any food within Chunkys reach but he will pick up scraps that are dropped that I don't grab quick enough. He ate a piece of jalapeño that fell off my pizza the other day and i received the stink eye for hours afterwards.

If I open the fridge he wants ice and the cabinet where I keep peanut butter and I have to give him so also. Its kind of funny and other people have asked what he wants when they go to the fridge and laugh when I tell them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online