I got her a wagon!

SouthernBred

Mar 18, 2016
Worcester, Mass
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirius
LMBO!!! That is hilarious!! Penny is like that as well. Once she's done on a walk- she just stops and lays down. This way she can still ride along when I take Lockjaw on the long walks that he likes. Lol
They really are some spoiled babies! Oh, the things we do for them! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya thankfully he is not full grown and only 40 lbs because I had to carry him about a Quarter mile lol

one thing i definitely like more about yours is collapsible. right?

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Ya thankfully he is not full grown and only 40 lbs because I had to carry him about a Quarter mile lol

one thing i definitely like more about yours is collapsible. right?

Yes- this one actually folds in like an accordion. Others pull up from the middle and slip into a cover. Oh man! That would make for a great ruck march! [emoji23][emoji23]

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Maybe try one like that and maybe find a ramp for him to walk on to get inside.

We have a ramp and steps. HaHaHa!, chance would be a fine thing! He won't go near them, plants his feet and looks at us like "you have got to be kidding"! I am going to check out the red wagon with sides as it looks like you can take them off and on as needed. Wish me luck!

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
very cool. Not sure if Harvey would stay put.

Lockjaw joined in tonight on the walk back home. He actually stayed in. Lol

6e338f507dc00cb84923c1de13fdf9b5.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awww! Poor guy! I love it to far! It hold up to 225lbs! This way they can walk a little- then ride around when they get tired.

Should tie it to his harness and let him carry your groceries like a horse..ooooo...bully n buggy Then when he's tired you put him with the groceries. Make sure you have no goodies in them bags. :p

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Should tie it to his harness and let him carry your groceries like a horse..ooooo...bully n buggy Then when he's tired you put him with the groceries. Make sure you have no goodies in them bags. :p

Haha!! God idea! Since he's so hyper- that would surely wear his little butt out! Lol P.s.- FINAL cherry eye surgery is on Wednesday for him! I guess 3rd times a charm in our case! That darn thing is coming OUT this time. Lol

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I love it! I got the same wagon in green from Costco but only Regina would ride in it, Ruckus won't stay in if it's moving.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Haha!! God idea! Since he's so hyper- that would surely wear his little butt out! Lol P.s.- FINAL cherry eye surgery is on Wednesday for him! I guess 3rd times a charm in our case! That darn thing is coming OUT this time. Lol

Im sure it will be the end of that cherry eye. Leave him in the buggy for a few weeks. Lol give us an update! You go LJ!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online