I got her a wagon!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
In an effort to still keep Penny fairly calm- I got her a wagon so she could go on "the good" walks with me and Lockjaw. She loved it!!

37d9d8e3fd0e7eedb47bb9130e0a8410.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I can only imagine what Chunky would do if I put him in a wagon and took him for a walk. He would probably want out so he could sniff everything he could smell since that what he does most of the time when outside.

My nieces both use those wagons for carrying all the junk they take to their kids baseball games and they hold up well.

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I can only imagine what Chunky would do if I put him in a wagon and took him for a walk. He would probably want out so he could sniff everything he could smell since that what he does most of the time when outside.

My nieces both use those wagons for carrying all the junk they take to their kids baseball games and they hold up well.

She did really well. Only tried to Jump out when she saw our neighbor. She was smiling the whole time! [emoji23]

Yup- it hold up to 225lbs! My daughter plays softball so I'll just tell my husband it's a dual purpose wagon! [emoji23][emoji23]

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
We had been thinking about a cart for Monty as he does not like to go for walks and he could go then when I take my other dog. My problem would be getting him in and out of it! He is way too heavy for me to lift. Has anyone on here used a red wagon, the sides look a bit lower so I could maybe hoist him up one end at a time like I do when I get him in and out of the car! Any ideas?

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
We had been thinking about a cart for Monty as he does not like to go for walks and he could go then when I take my other dog. My problem would be getting him in and out of it! He is way too heavy for me to lift. Has anyone on here used a red wagon, the sides look a bit lower so I could maybe hoist him up one end at a time like I do when I get him in and out of the car! Any ideas?

Yea- I'm still making penny take it easy bc of her knee. Main reason i got this one was bc my daughter plays softball and I can use it to haul all her stuff for games.

But Penny looks so sad when I go to wal Lockjaw and she can't come. But today- you could tell she LOVED it!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION]...very cute...where did you get that...I need one???

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
[MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION]...very cute...where did you get that...I need one???

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I got this one from Academy Sports. But they have them at wal-mart, dicks, SAMs. Usually with the sports stuff.

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny

Maybe try one like that and maybe find a ramp for him to walk on to get inside.

SouthernBred

Mar 18, 2016
Worcester, Mass
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirius
Awesome!!! I would've gotten a regular kid one also, but my daughter plays softball- so I got the fold up one to lug all her equipment around. Lol

We bought ours in a pickle on vacation in Kennebunkport Me. We had to drive about 20 miles because on day one because my little lazy man quit walking halfway threw the day.

All I can say is SPOILED ROTTEN lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Purple is the prefect color for her!

I've been thinking of getting one for Lambeau --- walking him is an issue because he does not lift his paws so all his nails are very short an bleed when we walk him

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
We bought ours in a pickle on vacation in Kennebunkport Me. We had to drive about 20 miles because on day one because my little lazy man quit walking halfway threw the day.

All I can say is SPOILED ROTTEN lol

LMBO!!! That is hilarious!! Penny is like that as well. Once she's done on a walk- she just stops and lays down. This way she can still ride along when I take Lockjaw on the long walks that he likes. Lol
They really are some spoiled babies! Oh, the things we do for them! [emoji23][emoji23]

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Purple is the prefect color for her!

I've been thinking of getting one for Lambeau --- walking him is an issue because he does not lift his paws so all his nails are very short an bleed when we walk him

Awww! Poor guy! I love it to far! It hold up to 225lbs! This way they can walk a little- then ride around when they get tired.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.