Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
IMG_20160806_135215.jpg
Izzy during our indoor swimming bulldog meet up day!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=6190]Izzy's Mom[/MENTION] OMG MICHELLE I adore the photos and wish with all of my heart that I could take Joey to one of those. I would drive an hour in any direction just so Joey could be with her PEEPS........

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Where in PA are you located? I found this group through the Find your people - Meetup website.... don't even remember how! Check in your area... maybe there is a bulldog meet up/group that you could join! So this past meet up was at a daycare/boarding facility that let us rent the pool for 2 hours for $150. We all give $5 per dog and get to enjoy the indoor pool. That's how Izzy learned to swim... because I was able to enter the pool with her.

@Izzy's Mom OMG MICHELLE I adore the photos and wish with all of my heart that I could take Joey to one of those. I would drive an hour in any direction just so Joey could be with her PEEPS........

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:loveeyes::loveeyes:OMG - The Cuteness!! that would be SOOOOO cool to have in my area as well here in Eastern PA - [MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION], Sue how far are you from the PA/NJ border?!?!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
:loveeyes::loveeyes:OMG - The Cuteness!! that would be SOOOOO cool to have in my area as well here in Eastern PA - [MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION], Sue how far are you from the PA/NJ border?!?!

Hi Melissa!! I spend time in Eastern PA, near Lansdale, PA (my brother lives there and our corporate office is there) but my home is in Central PA, not to far from State College. If we could plan something I would have not problem traveling if it gave Joey the chance to play with other EBD. She LOVES all dogs but they don't seem to like her, except her cousin :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Where in PA are you located? I found this group through the Find your people - Meetup website.... don't even remember how! Check in your area... maybe there is a bulldog meet up/group that you could join! So this past meet up was at a daycare/boarding facility that let us rent the pool for 2 hours for $150. We all give $5 per dog and get to enjoy the indoor pool. That's how Izzy learned to swim... because I was able to enter the pool with her.

OMG THANK YOU and Joey thanks you!! We're in Central PA most of the time, not too far from State College. I am going to check out that site right now!!!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hi Melissa!! I spend time in Eastern PA, near Lansdale, PA (my brother lives there and our corporate office is there) but my home is in Central PA, not to far from State College. If we could plan something I would have not problem traveling if it gave Joey the chance to play with other EBD. She LOVES all dogs but they don't seem to like her, except her cousin :)

Neat!!- We are about 35-40 min North of Lansdale, depending on the Turnpike, we also have Friends in the State College area

We should definitely try and plan something some time!! :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Neat!!- We are about 35-40 min North of Lansdale, depending on the Turnpike, we also have Friends in the State College area

We should definitely try and plan something some time!! :)

OMG that would be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! We MUST!!! I bet Ms. Ellie and Joey would be great friends!!! Please let's try!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.