Do you think they respond well to my whistling...?

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

Little beasts!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Re: Do you they respond well to my whistling...?

They are seriously so cute:inlove: good work with them, none of my bulldogs listen to anything I say, ever. :tongue:

Ha!ha! Sadly I must agree with Petra,about my dogs! You are a great trainer, [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] Good job-3 beauties!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

My goodness have those little ones grown... Lol NOW you have a pack of bullies!!! :luv:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey

Wowser!!! Jersey doesn't listen to me.... but she did come when she heard you whistle on the video!!!!!!!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
That,s to cool I wish lol , funny Rosie will not come to a whistle or her name but will too a treat waved around go figure ..... lol
Great vid

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love it.... they are very responsive to Momma!

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Most definitely! That is quite impressive indeed (and great looking Bullies too BTW). My Dozer is a bit over 3 months old now and only "really" responds to his name on first call from my oldest son who doesn't spend that much time with him because of his work schedule, but when he does it's 100% doting / playing with him. I have to call him several times or use my serious voice when he is being especially stubborn which then it's - Dozer Dog . He will make a face and begrudgingly start to head my way. I keep a washed out / recycled Rx bottle full of dried cranberries when we are outside or go for walks as an easy treat (I give him just a few at a time) for good behavior, I shake that and he comes running.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.