Does my butt look big? ;)

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
A perfect bully booty. I'm glad you are feeling and doing better too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
OK Nat....I will give you the name of Bubba Butt Man (BBM). :yes:

Bella is looking good to me. BTW I have an acquaintance who has a German Shepard. Now Bill and Karen go to the Kentucky Derby every year. The first year they had Charlie, they dropped her off with his folks to watch Charlie. It turns out that Charlie had such a big dose of separation anxiety that she developed colitis much like Bella did. I hope it does not happen in the future.

We are glad to hear that Bella is doing better and we hope she recovers quickly.

Berry cute butt,Bella! Colorful(not red...) also! As for Roger's story,I was expecting a punch line, as he has me conditioned like a trained Rat!:p
Very happy that Bella is dong better. I believe it was stress(seperation) related.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Berry cute butt,Bella! Colorful(not red...) also! As for Roger's story,I was expecting a punch line, as he has me conditioned like a trained Rat!:p
Very happy that Bella is dong better. I believe it was stress(seperation) related.

Oh yes my Rat Girl...I hope you are doing well. So you want a punch line...There was the misses upstairs in the bedroom admiring her upper torso so to speak when her husband walked in on her. He says, " What the heck are you doing?" She says, "I went to the doctor today and he said that I have the breasts of an eighteen year old." He chuckles and bellows, "What about your 55 year old A$$!?" She giggles and says, "I'm sorry, but your name never came up in our conversation." :w00t:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online