Canelofied!

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I use to drive a Mini and had a Canelo sticker on it. He'd ride in the front seat like he owned it. Starbucks, everyone loved him. I traded my Mini last year for another Toyota. I gave up on Euro cars after the cost of repairs for example the Mini had just over 60K miles, the transmission was going out, a solenoid leaking and the water pump was going out. Only over $7K in repairs, bye bye Mini. But I had a nice bully sticker on it and I can't find it.

So today Husband found me a new bully sticker and I love it. It's definitely Canelo!

54d4a9009591d280877cd6d6ad0f403b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh it IS Canelo! It even has the same expression on the face! Have Canelo will travel!! :luv:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Great bully sticker not to mention the Houston Texans sticker...very nice. Nice car too. How does the 4-Runner ride...I have a Highlander

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Great bully sticker not to mention the Houston Texans sticker...very nice. Nice car too. How does the 4-Runner ride...I have a Highlander

It rides smooth, great and we love it. My only frustration is Canelo riding in the very back, no air vents in the very back so now I fold the back seat down so he can sit right behind me and he has his own personal air vent. Plus he likes being beside me. I have a pet barrier set up so none can get in the front so it's working great with the dogs. We have a lot of room in it, carry nieces and nephews around, sitting a little higher is great when it's raining or sitting on the freeway, plus the gas mileage is pretty good.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
What an awesome sticker!!! So hard to find bulldog stickers that aren't angry looking "junkyard" bullies.

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
What an awesome sticker!!! So hard to find bulldog stickers that aren't angry looking "junkyard" bullies.

Husband found the bulldog image on Google. We took it to someone that could print it up into a sticker. Now I told Husband that I didn't want a mean looking bully, he wanted a mean bully. The hitch cover has a cartoony, mean looking bully. I ordered it from Amazon and I got the hitch in the picture, not the one I ordered but I thought it was nice and kept it. I liked that it said "Bully Dog". Only a bully parent gets it.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
It rides smooth, great and we love it. My only frustration is Canelo riding in the very back, no air vents in the very back so now I fold the back seat down so he can sit right behind me and he has his own personal air vent. Plus he likes being beside me. I have a pet barrier set up so none can get in the front so it's working great with the dogs. We have a lot of room in it, carry nieces and nephews around, sitting a little higher is great when it's raining or sitting on the freeway, plus the gas mileage is pretty good.

Thanks. I am thinking of a 4-Runner or Sequoia next go around.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.