Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13

Thread: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !! lol

  1. #1
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    1,856
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie or Primrose
    Likes (Received)
    2427

    Default For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !! lol

    Carol here is your July update more to come for you , there is a lot of pics of other plants now coming into there glory her My Friend, as i was taking them it took Me a bit then i noticed Rosie stalking Me , she loves to run thru Mummy,s Garden shhh we will not tell The Prettyone ok our secret , Sorry Roger not one pic of veggies in this bunch just a couple of apples .
    I hope all do not mind these pics but along time ago Carol became a good friend with Me and Mine she is a good I consider friend and her prayers and others work she has sent many to Me and Mine and I love the Lady for it . Ok here goes
    -031-jpg-030-jpg-028-jpg-027-jpg-024-jpg-022-jpg-021-jpg-020-jpg-019-jpg-018-jpg-016-jpg-017-jpg-015-jpg-014-jpg-013-jpg-011-jpg-012-jpg-010-jpg-009-jpg-008-jpg-002-jpg-003-jpg-007-jpg-005-jpg-006-jpg I forgot Nelli is in the pics too , Tilly used to lie there was her fav spot in hot weather if I was outside , there is a window shot of Willow sorry have 5 dogs there always in the pics , She was wondering what caused Me to go out in the nutty Heat here today , as a Siberian Husky they do not do well in real warm weather can not get em in in the winter . We had a power outage due to God knows what for 4 hours as I was taking these pics the generator was working to keep it cool inside . Love ya Carol enjoy My Friend
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  2. #2
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    4,416
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2995

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    Great pics!

  3. #3
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    1,856
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie or Primrose
    Likes (Received)
    2427

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    Thanks Roger
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  4. #4
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,400
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    1811

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    Those are gorgeous pictures. So many beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  5. #5
    Wrinkle Wiper Florasaurus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    126
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bluebelle
    Likes (Received)
    235

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    Beautiful pics
    Current Bulldogs: Bluebelle (5.19.16)
    Past bulldogs always in my heart: Marigold, Daisy & little Flora

  6. #6
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    6,997
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2319

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    These are truly marvelous pics, thank you, Nat.

    Please give your Mum, Prettyone & your awesome pack big love from Texas!

    And, of course, huge hugs for you from Cami & me.

    These pics really raised my spirits, Honey...I love you


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  7. #7
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    1,856
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie or Primrose
    Likes (Received)
    2427

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    These are truly marvelous pics, thank you, Nat.

    Please give your Mum, Prettyone & your awesome pack big love from Texas!

    And, of course, huge hugs for you from Cami & me.

    These pics really raised my spirits, Honey...I love you
    Your very welcome my friend
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  8. Likes Texas Carol, 2BullyMama liked this post
  9. #8
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    TyTysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    4,728
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)
    4991

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    These photos are gorgeous Nat! And I absolutely adore the ones with Rosie, she is getting SO big!

    My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

  10. #9
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    36,626
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    8250

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Carol here is your July update more to come for you , there is a lot of pics of other plants now coming into there glory her My Friend, as i was taking them it took Me a bit then i noticed Rosie stalking Me , she loves to run thru Mummy,s Garden shhh we will not tell The Prettyone ok our secret , Sorry Roger not one pic of veggies in this bunch just a couple of apples .
    I hope all do not mind these pics but along time ago Carol became a good friend with Me and Mine she is a good I consider friend and her prayers and others work she has sent many to Me and Mine and I love the Lady for it . Ok here goes
    -031-jpg-030-jpg-028-jpg-027-jpg-024-jpg-022-jpg-021-jpg-020-jpg-019-jpg-018-jpg-016-jpg-017-jpg-015-jpg-014-jpg-013-jpg-011-jpg-012-jpg-010-jpg-009-jpg-008-jpg-002-jpg-003-jpg-007-jpg-005-jpg-006-jpg I forgot Nelli is in the pics too , Tilly used to lie there was her fav spot in hot weather if I was outside , there is a window shot of Willow sorry have 5 dogs there always in the pics , She was wondering what caused Me to go out in the nutty Heat here today , as a Siberian Husky they do not do well in real warm weather can not get em in in the winter . We had a power outage due to God knows what for 4 hours as I was taking these pics the generator was working to keep it cool inside . Love ya Carol enjoy My Friend


    GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for sharing all these wonderful photos of your garden
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  11. #10
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Manydogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    9,358
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro
    Likes (Received)
    4927

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    What a beautiful flower garden. Brings back memories of my Mom,who loved flowers and butterflies and never had an unkind word for anyone. Though they were meant for Carol,I love them,too-and Rosie,the stalker-so cute! Thank you @natski282
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

  12. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
  13. #11
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member bella100's Avatar
    Real Name
    Stacy
    Country
    US
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    2,070
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
    Likes (Received)
    623

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    that is beautiful!!
    Its so hard being the queen!!!

  14. #12
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    1,856
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie or Primrose
    Likes (Received)
    2427

    Default Re: For Texas Carol garden pics update from the north, and I can post here cause Rosie is stalking Dad as I take the pics !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    What a beautiful flower garden. Brings back memories of my Mom,who loved flowers and butterflies and never had an unkind word for anyone. Though they were meant for Carol,I love them,too-and Rosie,the stalker-so cute! Thank you @natski282

    Very welcome Lynn more to come
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •