May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Rosie first day 013.jpg005.jpg

How time flies , Rosie is a keeper
It has been a wonderful experience to see her grow and develop a personality . She has all 4 other dogs wrapped around her paw amazing to see how protective they are of her when she is snooping around the property , Nelli never far from her side when she is near the bush line and Odin fretting and barking when she disappears from view .
Today for the first time she walked elbow deep into the lake sniffed and had a drink , so far any EB I have had would not get within 2 Ft of the lake edge. Today she went for walk about in town stopping to greet all kids she could find to lick lol and of course go into her favourite stores to get free treats , never a problem getting a EB sitter when I am in town and have shopping to do a few store owners offer to Rosie sit while I shop.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ahhhh good "young" Rosie baby... does goes fast. Nyala is one in like 2 months. Worst than having kids lol

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]...time flies when you are having fun...😍

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful girl... That year sure did go fast! Thanks for sharing her and all your babies with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
What a beauty! Yes, time flies with these babies, enjoy every age and minute :angelheart:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] i It has been fun seeing Rosie grow up,and actually she is not yet grown up! She is a beautiful and lucky girl-lucky to have you! We love ALL your dogs! :heartsign:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
She's gorgeous!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Happy early birthday Rosie girl!!! Hope it's a great one :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] Nat,I personally think that you are the ideal man! I like the way you think. The more dogs,the better:mansfriend::mansfriend::cool2::cool2: Had one like that!!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
It's a privelege seeing her grow. Thank you for sharing your beautiful little girl with us. I always love seeing her and the gang here. If only she knows she can ask the world from you on her birthday ;p.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 Nat,I personally think that you are the ideal man! I like the way you think. The more dogs,the better:mansfriend::mansfriend::cool2::cool2: Had one like that!!!

TY , lol ya I am perfect and typical , I do not read instructions to assemble stuff not part of the male make up, swear when it does not go together in my view correctly teaching the kids new language at Christmas time when it is the busiest time for most assembly by Daddy. Nice thing about dogs they do not argue actually go along with the male thoughts . As a example The Prettyone took today off , she is out there looking at My veggie garden comes back to the house and says "you need to weed that vaeggie garden" ..... I look at her like she has two Pretty heads and say " I planted it what do you mean you have to weed it , if the veggie plant in question survives the onslaught of all those weeds then its gonna be far more worth eating because it is stronger for the experience ! "
You see that makes sense to Me ........... as a Male
And now today she wants to build a fence around it because Nelli one front leg or not is digging up the garlic in the garden , I said it took me weeks to train her to dig the garlics up versus me on my old knees on damp ground digging them up she does not get it !
Anyhow I have to get going to lumber yard to pick up wood to do the fence now see you later Bud !

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Five more days until you are a Big ONE year old. Jewel and Bentley send you pre Happy Birthday wishes Rosie.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.