My Road Trip

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So.... i took 2 weeks trip with my private chef and drove from Alberta to Quebec which was about 3000km each way. Took 3ish days for driving, 3 puppy hotels, mommy stooped every 3hrs so I can walk n run n play with my ball. That was both ways again. I was a good puppy in the truck. Never said one word and just slept...sitting up, laying down, head between back rest and had the whole back sofa to myself and was secured to the safety belts which I still had access to move a bit so ican change position.

Cold creek.jpgCold cold cold.jpgGet da stick.jpgWhere's my vest mommy.jpgThirsty mommy.jpgLake Superior.jpgBorder usa n Canada.jpgLost my ball.jpgFind it.jpgWhich rock you want.jpgMommy can I play with my friends.jpgBoring mommy.jpgWe going on da boat mommy.jpgCommon mommy.jpgYou looking at me.jpgIs this better.jpgPuppy hotel.jpgThese dogs dont move much.jpgQuiet aren't they.jpg

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Nyala it looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the awesome pictures with us :)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
great pics---love the statue pose

That was funny. She kept smelling them then look at me. Like something was wrong. I even took a pic of her in the back of one trying to make the statue move.

Hey you going to move .jpg

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Nyala, so glad you had a wonderful time on your trip, I can tell you were so Happy and Excited to go to all of those places Baby. Nyala, you are a Sweetie Pie, A Very Good Looking Honey you are.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Helene!!! GREAT PHOTOS and what a good girl Nyala is sitting pretty with all of those swans just steps away!!!! Really awesome!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE.... looks like you all had nice weather and a great/safe trip

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.