Chunky want to play!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is what Chunky does when he wants me to chase him around the house and letting him keep his toy away from me. Its all done in slow motion but always funny as hell chasing him

View attachment 99290

LOVE HIM.... That wonderful face!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Very cute. Mine does the same thing. How does the Kong Safestix hold up?

So far its held up better than anything else. Any of the hard nylabones he's had are destroyed within a few hours and he's chewed through the softer ones. This doesn't even show teeth marks and he holds it between his paws and chews heavily on it.

Lockjaw had one of these. He would push the two end together and form an arch- then chew through the middle. It lasted a little while- but eventually pieces started to fall off, so I threw it away. Another toy bit the dust! Starmark makes some good "chewy" toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Chunky decided to focus on the Safestix today and chewed through the center of it so thats another toy in the garbage. It lasted a while but I guess he hadn't decided to focus on chewing through it until today

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
This is what Chunky does when he wants me to chase him around the house and letting him keep his toy away from me. Its all done in slow motion but always funny as hell chasing him

View attachment 99290

Chunky: Hey Dad! I''ll trade you this really cool green chewy toy for that smelly old steak you're cooking on the grill!

Wes: Good try Chunk.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Well Chunky decided to focus on the Safestix today and chewed through the center of it so thats another toy in the garbage. It lasted a while but I guess he hadn't decided to focus on chewing through it until today

Go Chunky! Fezzik is diligently destroying his Kong ball. The only plastic toys that have held up well are the Planet Dog balls or ball shapes that are rated 5. I am just starting to see cracks in the one he had had for 8 months. Ugg just as I write thi post he finally after weeks tears a chunk of Kong ball and swallows. It was small though. No more Kong ball.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Go Chunky! Fezzik is diligently destroying his Kong ball. The only plastic toys that have held up well are the Planet Dog balls or ball shapes that are rated 5. I am just starting to see cracks in the one he had had for 8 months. Ugg just as I write thi post he finally after weeks tears a chunk of Kong ball and swallows. It was small though. No more Kong ball.

Yay. I took a better look at the ball and the piece was still attached but pushed in. It is so annoying though that if he does break off a piece he chews and swallows as fast as he can.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Yay. I took a better look at the ball and the piece was still attached but pushed in. It is so annoying though that if he does break off a piece he chews and swallows as fast as he can.

These dogs are ruthless when it comes to toys. I keep swapping toys around so they last longer. If I can distract him he loses focus and doesn't try to tear the next toy apart. He only has hard toys in the house and the softer balls and frisbee is outside for him to play with while out which isn't for a longtime since the outside temps are 80's and 90's now. He goes out early and late afternoon while its in the 70's

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.