Finally a Coolaroo!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bought him a knock off last year because the Coolaroo available here was too expensive (more than a hundred bucks). And he loved it! It lasted a year and now there's a Coolaroo available in amazon that i can finally afford so i immediately bought one, though there's no other color available except green. And since most of you buy large, i also ordered large for him. But i think they gave me an extra large one! Hahaha. Bifi and another big dog can fit on there. But he loves it. It's taking too much space but what the heck. Too lazy to bring it back lol.
When he lays horizontally like in the last picture, it doesn't seem to be so big anymore. Hope this Coolaroo lasts more than a year! How old are your Coolaroos?:D

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ohhhh Bifi looks like he LOVES LOVES LOVES his coolaroo!! Joey has an elevated bed but not the Coolaroo......YET :)

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
He looks soooo comfy and happy on it! We definitely don't have the space for one, but I'd love to try one for Winslow. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] Glad Bifi likes his new bed! Mine love theirs. They love to roll around on it-it works like a shedding blade-I find lots of hair under it!! Ha!ha!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
He looks soooo comfy and happy on it! We definitely don't have the space for one, but I'd love to try one for Winslow. :)

I don't have the space for it either haha. But he doesn't like his bed with a memory foam. Even in winter. But this one he LOVES!

Ohhhh Bifi looks like he LOVES LOVES LOVES his coolaroo!! Joey has an elevated bed but not the Coolaroo......YET :)

Looks like Joey's going to have a Coolaroo ... Soon? ;P
@dieMuttivonBifi Glad Bifi likes his new bed! Mine love theirs. They love to roll around on it-it works like a shedding blade-I find lots of hair under it!! Ha!ha!

I have you and your dogs in mind when i was buying this lol coz i remember the pictures you posted here and how much they like chillaxing on their Coolaroos.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I don't have the space for it either haha. But he doesn't like his bed with a memory foam. Even in winter. But this one he LOVES!

Looks like Joey's going to have a Coolaroo ... Soon? ;P

I have you and your dogs in mind when i was buying this lol coz i remember the pictures you posted here and how much they like chillaxing on their Coolaroos.
Good to know!
We may be moving in the next few months, in which case the chair he sleeps on in our room will be trashed, perhaps replaced with a coolaroo for him.
I hope you all will rally with me on keeping our ugly snuggle chair that stays in the living room!!

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Bought him a knock off last year because the Coolaroo available here was too expensive (more than a hundred bucks). And he loved it! It lasted a year and now there's a Coolaroo available in amazon that i can finally afford so i immediately bought one, though there's no other color available except green. And since most of you buy large, i also ordered large for him. But i think they gave me an extra large one! Hahaha. Bifi and another big dog can fit on there. But he loves it. It's taking too much space but what the heck. Too lazy to bring it back lol.
When he lays horizontally like in the last picture, it doesn't seem to be so big anymore. Hope this Coolaroo lasts more than a year! How old are your Coolaroos?:D

View attachment 99089View attachment 99090View attachment 99091View attachment 99092
This bed looks great although a bit large. Can you provide measurements for this bed? I also found one on Amazon and want to purchase this for my Apollo but it seems huge. He does way 51 pounds, is only 10 months old and loves to lay flat when he gets hot. Thanks for the pics and tips!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
cool. Might want to put a liner like a blanket. The fabric on that is a little rough so putting a blanket on top will smooth it out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Looks like he took to it real quick.... Handsome happy boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Looks like he took to it real quick.... Handsome happy boy!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! Yup he did. He now just ignores his bed with memory foam in it. I hope he uses it again in Winter though lol.

cool. Might want to put a liner like a blanket. The fabric on that is a little rough so putting a blanket on top will smooth it out.

Hmmm but then it defeats the purpose of air going through the mesh. And if i do that, I'm pretty sure he'll to remove it by scratching. Then i'll end up picking the blanket every hour hahaha. I'm lazy.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=15331]BullyBoston[/MENTION] the description in Amazon when i bought it says Large. I also didn't expect it to be this big. 2 cuddly bulldogs will fit right in, easy. It measures 52"x32". Oh btw you said Apollo is only 10 months old... When Bifi was puppy i bought his first bed that would fit him when he's full grown.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for posting this. I went right to amazon and got one for Bella. Now my lazy girl can be lazy outside while I am being lazy in the hammock.

Hahaha very cool! My kinda life!

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Thanks for the info-much appreciated!! I'm thinking of getting him a medium sized one as the large one may not fit where he sleeps now. Apollo has gone thru 2 little beds I believe and now he has a total of 3 beds- 2 are little ones and one is a large Halo we just got for cheap at Home goods. My sister said we needed to get him a larger bed since he's so big and likes to lay out. Here is a pic of him yesterday in one of his small beds. As you can see he still puts them to use... 😂
d223135587c63ca7258b54dcf741b748.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
LOVE that photo! He looks like he's saying "yeah so I'm in a little bed,whatta' ya' gonna do about it?!":bulldog: [MENTION=15331]BullyBoston[/MENTION]

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thanks for the info-much appreciated!! I'm thinking of getting him a medium sized one as the large one may not fit where he sleeps now. Apollo has gone thru 2 little beds I believe and now he has a total of 3 beds- 2 are little ones and one is a large Halo we just got for cheap at Home goods. My sister said we needed to get him a larger bed since he's so big and likes to lay out. Here is a pic of him yesterday in one of his small beds. As you can see he still puts them to use... [emoji23]
d223135587c63ca7258b54dcf741b748.jpg

This picture just made my night. Poor baby needs a bigger bed, I just love that face!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online