My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Apollo says Mom I Think I need a Bigger Bed. Apollo I Love Your pouty face, you are Beautiful.

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
My dogs love theirs! FYI they sell orange covers for them at Walmart. Here is our "dog room" then we also have an EX-Large on our deck that all 4 dogs pile on to sometimes lol.

Dog room.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
i made a dog room-even have a ceiling fan, and their own A/C .windows near the floor, so they could see out, and they won't go out there without me! Could have bought a lot of dog food with the $$!! They are as ungrateful as human kids!!

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Lol spoiled for sure! Mine is connected to my basement so full air but I do need to add a ceiling fan. My other dogs use it more than her I have 2 rescue boys that like to stay outside (one is very scared) so they stay in the room a lot. Then I have one dog I have to hand walk because she won't even go off the deck! She has my number ;)

i made a dog room-even have a ceiling fan, and their own A/C .windows near the floor, so they could see out, and they won't go out there without me! Could have bought a lot of dog food with the $$!! They are as ungrateful as human kids!!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Thanks for the info-much appreciated!! I'm thinking of getting him a medium sized one as the large one may not fit where he sleeps now. Apollo has gone thru 2 little beds I believe and now he has a total of 3 beds- 2 are little ones and one is a large Halo we just got for cheap at Home goods. My sister said we needed to get him a larger bed since he's so big and likes to lay out. Here is a pic of him yesterday in one of his small beds. As you can see he still puts them to use... ��
d223135587c63ca7258b54dcf741b748.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

oh my word, the face says it all. This bed while soft, is a tad small. Can you get me a bigger one already?

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thanks for the info-much appreciated!! I'm thinking of getting him a medium sized one as the large one may not fit where he sleeps now. Apollo has gone thru 2 little beds I believe and now he has a total of 3 beds- 2 are little ones and one is a large Halo we just got for cheap at Home goods. My sister said we needed to get him a larger bed since he's so big and likes to lay out. Here is a pic of him yesterday in one of his small beds. As you can see he still puts them to use... 
d223135587c63ca7258b54dcf741b748.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hahaha Oh my look at that handsome face! And that look really says it all! He definetely needs a new bed mom!

Members online

No members online now.