1st swimming lessons!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
WHAT THE WHAT???? This is the awesomest thing I've seen all day!!!

It's like a magic trick... an EB paddling around. My EB loves the water and would jump into the pool in a second... only to sink straight to the bottom. I never thought to buy her a lifejacket!

Mind. Blown.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] He did swim!! I stayed close for the first few minutes, but he likes his independence and went on to do his own thing (which meant ignore me and play with the neighborhood kids in the creek). Had no problems floating or paddling, he LOVED it. :)

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Ohhhh dear Nyala is like yours. What is the brand name of the jacket? Are these just clips or/and has extra safety zipper? I wany something if one buckle comes off there's another safety something. Dont ask lol

OP
Brian Karn

Brian Karn

May 6, 2016
Ohhhh dear Nyala is like yours. What is the brand name of the jacket? Are these just clips or/and has extra safety zipper? I wany something if one buckle comes off there's another safety something. Dont ask lol
It's made by Ruffwear. It's the "Float Coat". The size chart is accurate at least for Diesel's size anyway (medium). The buckles lock tight, but it also has velcro wraps that go around the buckles.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
I almost went with the OutwardHound. Ultimately went with this one after reading multiple reviews and comforting myself after hearing good things. Diesel is 57# and the medium fits perfectly (length and width) and has room to grow with strap adjustments. My main concern was keeping his face up (which the outwardhound offers the front neck float for), but he didn't seem to struggle one bit.

Great pics! What is the name brand of this life jacket? Interested in purchasing for my 10 month old Apollo when we visit my brother's pool this summer.[emoji4] Can't wait to see how he does.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
Brian Karn

Brian Karn

May 6, 2016
Great pics! What is the name brand of this life jacket? Interested in purchasing for my 10 month old Apollo when we visit my brother's pool this summer.[emoji4] Can't wait to see how he does.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It's made by Ruffwear. It's the "float coat"

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Awesome video! Oh and the toungue sticking out! LOVE it! He took to water like he's a born water dog lol. Mine likes the water so long as his chest doesn't get wet hahaha.

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
d6882adfe01c837acb6682594e4806c2.jpg

Great photos! I love how he has his tongue up in the air LOL :p

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's awesome he likes to swim, and I like his jacket too. Great pics. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online