Joey.....Joey.....JOEY!!! What Mom ?

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
So sorry I am late getting to this! Happy belated birthday Joey!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Joey...Joey...JOEY!!! What Mom? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy First Birthday My Sweet, Sweet Girl!!!! I promise to always do everything in my power to keep you happy and healthy. You are my HEART!!! I can never repay you for the joy you have brought to my life, but I CAN PROMISE that you are now and always will be a part of our family. Where I go you go.......I love you !!

View attachment 98905View attachment 98906View attachment 98907View attachment 98908View attachment 98909View attachment 98910View attachment 98911View attachment 98912View attachment 98913

I so remember thisā€¦Joey girl working with momma ā¤ļø

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I so remember thisā€¦Joey girl working with momma ā¤ļø
Hi Helene!!! What a great memory!! She STILL stays in my office all day with me, just not on the desk LOL! She's a few months past 7 years now (so blessed) !!!!! I hope that you're enjoying your new place and the all is well!!!

Sue and Joey

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi Helene!!! What a great memory!! She STILL stays in my office all day with me, just not on the desk LOL! She's a few months past 7 years now (so blessed) !!!!! I hope that you're enjoying your new place and the all is well!!!

Sue and Joey
Nyala will be 7 on Sept 19 so I know these 2 brats follow each other. I always recall her working with you from your home office or youā€™ll bring her with you to work. Sheā€™s a lucky girl.

Yes Iā€™ve been busy cutting n pruning which I finally finished. Had like 50 20ft lilac trees. Only had leaves at the tips. Cut them all to 3ft tall n will make sure they wonā€™t go taller than 6ā€™. We do need rain though so my veggie garden thrives more. Gotta learn so rain dancesā€¦ šŸ˜

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Nyala will be 7 on Sept 19 so I know these 2 brats follow each other. I always recall her working with you from your home office or youā€™ll bring her with you to work. Sheā€™s a lucky girl.

Yes Iā€™ve been busy cutting n pruning which I finally finished. Had like 50 20ft lilac trees. Only had leaves at the tips. Cut them all to 3ft tall n will make sure they wonā€™t go taller than 6ā€™. We do need rain though so my veggie garden thrives more. Gotta learn so rain dancesā€¦ šŸ˜
The photos that I saw of your new place made be envious to say the least! Joey is indeed a lucky girl and I am a really lucky bully mama! It's been almost a year since she had the throat issue and the trach, she's doing great! Yes, she and Nyala are for sure EBN buddies, hard to believe that they are both 7 years old. I so remember your sweet boy Duke. We just finished with some nice soaking rains, I will send some your way LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I want video of those rain dance lessons

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.