Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gggrrreeeeaaaatttt......

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Gggrrreeeeaaaatttt......

Irony. Today it's pouring and I woke around 4a because of lightening and thunder. Canelo got up with me and followed me all over the house. I put him outside hoping he'd go out in the rain and do his bizz. We have a large, covered patio, patio furniture, the patio couch is his lounge. He was out for about 30 mins and comes in. Keeps following me, stops at the back door repeatedly so I opened the door for him. He looks at me, looks at the rain. I mean honestly, he was happy wallowing in the mud last weekend but rain, nope don't want to get wet, lol. He finely caved ran and took care of business. He even passed the mud puddle next to the patio. Crazy dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Gggrrreeeeaaaatttt......

Lol, aren't they funny the way they pick and choose when it suits them? Canelo is just too cute as a mudpiggy!
    Go check out the auction we are having to benefit two wonderful English Bulldog Rescues! The auction runs until 8pm October 9th, so get those bids in on some of the awesome items!

4. Likes Canelospeeps, 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads