i think she will like them.....

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
I haven't been on here in a while because I am a proud grandma of twins born Monday... i am posting to show you the big sister is patiently waiting on mom and dad to bring home her new brother and sister...

IMG_3190miloh.JPGmiloh.JPGthey brought home the babies blankets and she would not get off of them.. they wanted her to know what was coming.. as soon as they brought the babies home she smelled them over and over.. I think she knows they are there to stay.. I thought it was so cute.. didn't matter where you laid the blankets she was on them.. She knows, i believe something was going on..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congratulations G-Ma!!!! So darn sweet... She knows and will love and protect them :drawheart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
thanks all... i can't say i'm still not a little nervous with her.. they keep telling me all is good, but i know how she is.. she is very jealous when anyone gets around them, even when they had pictures done they always include her (the dog) and last time when they were doing her maternity family pictures she almost bite the camera guy because he got to close to his mom.. lol.. so i was afraid how she would react to the babies..im still not 100% but all i can do is tell them to please be careful..scares me just with the thought of it.. she not a mean dog at all.. just possessive i guess you could say..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.