Been MIA, but we are back!

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
We have been in a whirlwind around our house (moving, new jobs, finishing a Master's Degree) and I fell off of the face of the earth. I wanted to share a picture of George from his reign as Pet King of Do Dah Day. Do Dah Day is a festival that raises funds for local animal shelters and rescues. He won and here is my favorite shot from the day! We missed ya'll!
George- DoDahDay.jpg

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
We have been in a whirlwind around our house (moving, new jobs, finishing a Master's Degree) and I fell off of the face of the earth. I wanted to share a picture of George from his reign as Pet King of Do Dah Day. Do Dah Day is a festival that raises funds for local animal shelters and rescues. He won and here is my favorite shot from the day! We missed ya'll!
View attachment 98353

Welcome Back!!! :jumping: We missed you!!! Congrats to "King George" and to you and family! Wowser!!! New jobs, new home AND a Masters??!! When did you have time for anything else?? :potty:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Now there's a great cause. Good job George and congrats on finishing your Master's !! :bravo: to both

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:congrats2::goodjob::2thumbs:Hi Elizabeth, Welcome back to you and George. We missed you too. Wow you have been busy with some very exciting things. Congratulations on your new home, new job and the Masters Degree and Congratulations to King George.❤️🌟👑

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well HELLO! Welcome back!

geaorge looks fantastic.... congrats on everything -- house, new jobs, masters degree and King George Do Dah!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.