Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Horses1.jpgHorses2.jpgHorses4.jpgHorses7.jpgHorses3.jpgHorses5.jpgHorses8.jpg

What's that mommy? I wanna go play with them plllllease

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Cool! Looks like they were all very interested in each other

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
My son has a farm and has 6 horses. 3 "budweiser beer" horses as I call them, 1 normal horses lol, and 2 mini which are nasy little "s**ts. Nyala is the size of the hoofs of the massive ones so all she saw was "hey I wanna go play with them" like noooo! She is clueless, she things anything that moves is ok to go play with.. one day I will let her go in on a leash cause she still has a bad habit of jumping. That's all I need her jumping on a horses leg. She'll go flying for sure.

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
My son has a farm and has 6 horses. 3 "budweiser beer" horses as I call them, 1 normal horses lol, and 2 mini which are nasy little "s**ts. Nyala is the size of the hoofs of the massive ones so all she saw was "hey I wanna go play with them" like noooo! She is clueless, she things anything that moves is ok to go play with.. one day I will let her go in on a leash cause she still has a bad habit of jumping. That's all I need her jumping on a horses leg. She'll go flying for sure.

Horses have wicked senses of humor. When our schnauzer was a puppy and were socializing him at a riding stable, a friends horse put his nose out there to sniff and be friends. He stretched it way out the stall door, so our little guy went to touch noses, and the horse snorted yuckky horse slime all over the little guy. The whole friend thing was a set up, you could practically hear all of the horses laughing. Ha was only about 7 pounds at that time, so his whole body was covered in horse nose goop, to this day he growls at all horses or anything smelling like a stable.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Horses have wicked senses of humor. When our schnauzer was a puppy and were socializing him at a riding stable, a friends horse put his nose out there to sniff and be friends. He stretched it way out the stall door, so our little guy went to touch noses, and the horse snorted yuckky horse slime all over the little guy. The whole friend thing was a set up, you could practically hear all of the horses laughing. Ha was only about 7 pounds at that time, so his whole body was covered in horse nose goop, to this day he growls at all horses or anything smelling like a stable.

Oh my I can imagine. Lolll

I think they all came up to Nyala cause these horses are use to seeing me with my GS which he had to be put down last year. :( But they were all coming up to the fence like who is Nyala and were is Major. Horses are very smart. I felt like they knew something was up and different.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.