helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Did she forget.jpg

Mommy, Mommy, did you forget my pooping bags like yesterday and we had to go back home ? :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Blame it on being so focused on her cuteness that you were not thinking of the bags!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Blame it on being so focused on her cuteness that you were not thinking of the bags!

True... I have bags in every jacket, pants, purse name it..... and I went with my gardening jacket which I never do and voilà none. Turned around 1km. I even have 2 bags where I keep my driver's license and always take it with me on all my walks. I always said, if I get hit, I refused to be called Jane Doe! :rofl:

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

BTW if you notice on all the pics the eye she had repaired always have little line of guk and always teary. No problem with her other eye. Wonder if it has to do with the surgery. Any thoughts?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BTW if you notice on all the pics the eye she had repaired always have little line of guk and always teary. No problem with her other eye. Wonder if it has to do with the surgery. Any thoughts?

I Think it can be dry eye from the surgery--- try some over the counter tears

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.