Bogey at the park

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thanks!.. I've never been to Alberta but I've only heard good things.. Maybe a road trip is in order!! :yes:

Alberta is ok. It is what it is. Im from Montreal moved here 6yrs ago(work) and all they have here that's great is the Rockies. Takes an hourish for me to reach the Rockies, but there is so much rocks you want to see repeatedly. Great hiking, biking trails for sure . That's it! If you're from a big city like I am and come to AB will be a culture shock for sure. You do need to see it for sure. It is nice but nowhere near like Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia. BC is the most beautiful province hands down. Ive driven across Canada a few time and yes BC is the one. So there's your free bucket list lol...

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
What a Stud! Bet alot of girls are swooning on him. Better watch out momma this one looks like he's going to have alot of girl troubles. Very handsome boy!

OP
B

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
Alberta is ok. It is what it is. Im from Montreal moved here 6yrs ago(work) and all they have here that's great is the Rockies. Takes an hourish for me to reach the Rockies, but there is so much rocks you want to see repeatedly. Great hiking, biking trails for sure . That's it! If you're from a big city like I am and come to AB will be a culture shock for sure. You do need to see it for sure. It is nice but nowhere near like Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia. BC is the most beautiful province hands down. Ive driven across Canada a few time and yes BC is the one. So there's your free bucket list lol...

I've only seen pictures of BC.. My #1 destination to go to in Canada. I wonder if Bogey is up for a cross country trip?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I've only seen pictures of BC.. My #1 destination to go to in Canada. I wonder if Bogey is up for a cross country trip?

Would you be driving or flying? I don't see any issues driving but flying I would ask in here how bullies are in flying.

OP
B

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
Would you be driving or flying? I don't see any issues driving but flying I would ask in here how bullies are in flying.

More than likely a driving expedition. Driving through the prairies should be interesting.. We've considered driving out to the east coast as well. I wouldn't consider flying Bogey as I'm afraid he will get stressed out and nobody stresses out Bogey but ME!.. :D

Most Reactions