Is that fire?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Every year I always accumulate a big green garbage bag of client's personal paperwork. I shred all on regular basis but once a year I get a big bag and burn all in batches. So im sitting outside reading while a batch is burning n Nyala sits there trying to figure out what flames are. She starts barking at the fire pit. Go figure I think I heard her bark 3x since I have her and that's to answer the neighbour's dog down the road.

What's that fire!.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww she's not sure what it is, so she's letting you know something is not right. Lol these guys are so OCD, and they definitely don't like change.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Aww she's not sure what it is, so she's letting you know something is not right. Lol these guys are so OCD, and they definitely don't like change.

Yeah definitely OCD. The house behind me has been empty since I moved in and someone moved in a few weeks ago and Chunky looks at me and barks one time letting me know they are in their backyard. He doesn't even do it at the door

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yeah definitely OCD. The house behind me has been empty since I moved in and someone moved in a few weeks ago and Chunky looks at me and barks one time letting me know they are in their backyard. He doesn't even do it at the door

Loll... one of my tenants comes in around supper time, Nyala is on her bed sleeping, hears him come in, doesn't even move an inch but opens her eyes looking sideways see if its for upstairs door or downstairs door. Wont even get up to go look. Good guard dog!

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
Loll... one of my tenants comes in around supper time, Nyala is on her bed sleeping, hears him come in, doesn't even move an inch but opens her eyes looking sideways see if its for upstairs door or downstairs door. Wont even get up to go look. Good guard dog!

You just need a schnauzer to train them (ugh) now I have two dogs that bark at squirrels.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter barks at everything lately… a new box, the vacuum, you name it. Willow just barks at him to get him to calm down… Lol :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep -- Bulldog OCD.... it is new/different

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online