This girl CANNOT hang!!!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
So it was a beautiful day today and decided to walk some trails with my friend and her German Shepard puppy Lobo. While Lockjaw is a total trooper and kept up strong with the ever energetic Lobo, I had to carry Penny twice. Lol (not bc of overheating issues), but she just steadily got slower and slower. After I picked her up, she literally just laid in my arms so comfy. There were. Few small streams that we had to cross as well- well she was having NO part in crossing them, so I had to carry her across. Days like this make me really happy that I had both their nares widened. As soon as we got them back in the car, they weren't panting at all. Both laid laid down and passed out! Lol. Needless to say they both got baths tonight.

ec57482b7f75c7aab1818addc86ae288.jpg
a8413dc2210b3af09436a5874353e50b.jpg

2cf3c4f091a0e2176fced23fb835dbd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Omg Corine those pictures are freaking priceless!!! Glad you had a good time, I'm sure you'll all sleep great tonight! On the plus side to being the owner of an at times lazy at times uncooperative bulldog owner my upper body strength has easily doubled since I've had Murray lol

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Omg Corine those pictures are freaking priceless!!! Glad you had a good time, I'm sure you'll all sleep great tonight! On the plus side to being the owner of an at times lazy at times uncooperative bulldog owner my upper body strength has easily doubled since I've had Murray lol

Haha!! I told my friend I was doing endurance training while walking with an extra 45lbs attached to me. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
I am glad there is another bulldog out there who hates puddles. I kept reading about how bulldogs love water, and my 'princess' refuses to get her little paws wet. She will walk the edges of puddles carefully avoiding all mud or anything remotely wet. The schnauzer runs through five or six times by the time she circumnavigates.

Great pictures!

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I am glad there is another bulldog out there who hates puddles. I kept reading about how bulldogs love water, and my 'princess' refuses to get her little paws wet. She will walk the edges of puddles carefully avoiding all mud or anything remotely wet. The schnauzer runs through five or six times by the time she circumnavigates.

Great pictures!

Oh yea! Lockjaw had mud all over him. Penny was barely dirty when we left there. Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Fantastic photos.... opps.....training Corine! :buff::buff::buff: :lmaogirl:

Looking at your bullies in the back truck, im going to start putting Miss Muffet in the back now. She's big enough to get in the back like yours. Not too keen on back leather seats even though they are tied down.

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Fantastic photos.... opps.....training Corine! :buff::buff::buff: :lmaogirl:

Looking at your bullies in the back truck, im going to start putting Miss Muffet in the back now. She's big enough to get in the back like yours. Not too keen on back leather seats even though they are tied down.

I wish I would have done it from the beginning. I just got my current car in Dec. this one has leather- so they were kicked to the back. Before then, I would let Lockjaw sit up front with me. Now he barks like he's throwing a fit when I put him back there. Lol Penny is fine either way. She's extremely laid back.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: she has Momma well trained! LOL LOL

great photos... thanks for sharing

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hahaha so funny! Good girl Penny! That's what mommys are for. Seems like a fun day and the kids have a fun. Love the pictures!

Most Reactions

Members online