Got A New Ball

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
To be honest with you, I was cracking up at you post. Was too funny. I always laugh at myself. Your post reminded me about a few yrs back i took my GS to a creek like you for a walk on his 6ft training leash all 115lbs muscles no fat (building the scenario) im scanning the trail cause he was an aggressive dog so im there scanning while he sees water which he just love decides to yank me to the creek and me with my flip flops losing my balance down the hill and I say Major Heel... he stops but im still going down the hill cause of damm flip flops getting wet and slip sliding in mud into the creek ripped my pants all along my butt which I had to walk a km home wet, ripped pants on a busy road. Why i had flip flops walking Major? I have no clue as I never never wear flip flops for a 115lbs dog. Got home so pissed off at him but heh, what can you do but laugh at it all. I miss my boy.

i get it! it's a funny story, i had my husband rolling when i sent him the photos and my friends were crying when i had to tell them because of the boot.

That is SO FUNNY!!!!! AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I can totally visualize that happening. Oh the embarrassing things these dogs put us through!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.