Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 16 of 16

Thread: Got A New Ball

  1. #13
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,020
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6227

    Default Re: Got A New Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    OH!!! She is LOVING that ball!

    Brutus loves balls so much. The other day, i was walking them and took them to the creek, there was a deflated soccer ball in it. OF COURSE Brutus took right off into the creek to get it, he wiggled out of his harness and jumped into the creek. it's deep in one part and he was heading toward that part, he refused to listen to me since he was trying to grab the ball it would float off in the water. So there i am screaming at him to "Brutus Here" and he's right near the deep part and i had to jump in and drag him back to the bank.....he's relentless when it comes to balls. I had to walk home soaking wet and cold.
    When you got home after warming up and took a deep breath and look at Brutus big sad eyes, you didn't smile or giggle from that event?

  2. #14
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1308

    Default Re: Got A New Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    When you got home after warming up and took a deep breath and look at Brutus big sad eyes, you didn't smile or giggle from that event?
    There was a ton of cussing and "bad dog" spewed toward him on the way home. He just went about with his jolly self. brutus doesn't have sad eyes, he has i'm a mischievous little monster eyes LOL.
    I can only laugh cause the problems the three of us get into, if i didn't laugh i would cry.

    About a month ago i was walking them and slipped in the mud and sprained my ankle. I was covered in mud, and they just stood there looking at me like..."Hey human, get up, it's OUR walk". I had to hobble home a half mile. I had to go to the dr and wear a boot for my ankle, it's STILL swollen and tender.
    -img_1714-jpg-img_1715-1-jpg

  3. #15
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,020
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6227

    Default Re: Got A New Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    There was a ton of cussing and "bad dog" spewed tow im on the way home. He just went about with his jolly self. brutus doesn't have sad eyes, he has i'm a mischievous little monster eyes LOL.
    I can only laugh cause the problems the three of us get into, if i didn't laugh i would cry.

    About a month ago i was walking them and slipped in the mud and sprained my ankle. I was covered in mud, and they just stood there looking at me like..."Hey human, get up, it's OUR walk". I had to hobble home a half mile. I had to go to the dr and wear a boot for my ankle, it's STILL swollen and tender.
    -img_1714-jpg-img_1715-1-jpg
    To be honest with you, I was cracking up at you post. Was too funny. I always laugh at myself. Your post reminded me about a few yrs back i took my GS to a creek like you for a walk on his 6ft training leash all 115lbs muscles no fat (building the scenario) im scanning the trail cause he was an aggressive dog so im there scanning while he sees water which he just love decides to yank me to the creek and me with my flip flops losing my balance down the hill and I say Major Heel... he stops but im still going down the hill cause of damm flip flops getting wet and slip sliding in mud into the creek ripped my pants all along my butt which I had to walk a km home wet, ripped pants on a busy road. Why i had flip flops walking Major? I have no clue as I never never wear flip flops for a 115lbs dog. Got home so pissed off at him but heh, what can you do but laugh. I miss my boy.

  4. Likes Manydogs liked this post
  5. #16
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1308

    Default Re: Got A New Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    To be honest with you, I was cracking up at you post. Was too funny. I always laugh at myself. Your post reminded me about a few yrs back i took my GS to a creek like you for a walk on his 6ft training leash all 115lbs muscles no fat (building the scenario) im scanning the trail cause he was an aggressive dog so im there scanning while he sees water which he just love decides to yank me to the creek and me with my flip flops losing my balance down the hill and I say Major Heel... he stops but im still going down the hill cause of damm flip flops getting wet and slip sliding in mud into the creek ripped my pants all along my butt which I had to walk a km home wet, ripped pants on a busy road. Why i had flip flops walking Major? I have no clue as I never never wear flip flops for a 115lbs dog. Got home so pissed off at him but heh, what can you do but laugh at it all. I miss my boy.

    i get it! it's a funny story, i had my husband rolling when i sent him the photos and my friends were crying when i had to tell them because of the boot.

    That is SO FUNNY!!!!! AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I can totally visualize that happening. Oh the embarrassing things these dogs put us through!

  6. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •