aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
awww, what a sweet face! we call it the 1-2-3's when Lola needs a lift..onto high beds, down the stairs, into the car, you know how it goes ;)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
My husband says no! Lol- he thinks they are going to leap from the stairs. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tell him I got the stairs after I paid for 2 elbow surgeries on My Tilly due too jumping up or down furniture, and that I have never had any of My five dogs jump or leap off the stairs and or paid for anymore surgeries since

002.jpg004.jpg

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Tell him I got the stairs after I paid for 2 elbow surgeries on My Tilly due too jumping up or down furniture, and that I have never had any of My five dogs jump or leap off the stairs and or paid for anymore surgeries since

View attachment 97397View attachment 97398

Oh no!!!! I will definitely pass this along to him. Penny almost never jumps up or down anything. Lockjaw will occasionally jump up- but he will also just sit there and look at you to get him on the couch. They will both do the sliiiiiide to get off of the couch though. Now- if they are chasing one another, that's a different story. One of them will jump up or down mid chase (mostly lockjaw).

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Oh no!!!! I will definitely pass this along to him. Penny almost never jumps up or down anything. Lockjaw will occasionally jump up- but he will also just sit there and look at you to get him on the couch. They will both do the sliiiiiide to get off of the couch though. Now- if they are chasing one another, that's a different story. One of them will jump up or down mid chase (mostly lockjaw).

lol I tried to stop them from jumping good luck with that lol , then the injury happened was awful truly and in the warm months up here so she missed all the fun play time in the warm weather was truly awful , took her a bit to recover fully and she was the type like Lockjaw a real goer . Love your guys

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
lol I tried to stop them from jumping good luck with that lol , then the injury happened was awful truly and in the warm months up here so she missed all the fun play time in the warm weather was truly awful , took her a bit to recover fully and she was the type like Lockjaw a real goer . Love your guys

Poor baby!!! Thank you!! I will definitely keep pressing my husband for the stairs. I'll show him your baby. It's so funny how much energy some of them really have. Even at the vets office- they go "he's not your typical bulldog" lol.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
OMG so adorable!!! I doubt i would ever get tired with that kind of antic! So smart of you Penny using your humans to get your way! She got you guys wrapped around her cute little paws!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.