Petey looking for his princess

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
20160410_195300.jpg

Attachments

• 20160410_195258.jpg
    20160410_195258.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION]...that's cute🐶👀❤

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Ours have made the mistake of actually licking one and needless to say they foamed at the mouth and my husband was freaking out because he didn't know that frogs give off something for a defense. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ours have made the mistake of actually licking one and needless to say they foamed at the mouth and my husband was freaking out because he didn't know that frogs give off something for a defense. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I didn't know that either. I would have freaked out!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11987]Christie H[/MENTION] [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] You beat me to the punch! I was going to say, if Petie starts foaming at the mouth-don't panic. BUT I had a Siberian Huskie, who ate one, and she had a seizure. It is a poison,but she lived and never had another seizure! If they just get squirted-they just foam and that's it! Sometimes they get a good dose and shake their head and try to get the squirts out of their mouth-it is kinda' funny to watch!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YIKES... that is a frog! I would not let my guys touch/lick frogs because as Lynn stated some are poisonous..... however, toads are free game and Cheli, on a regular basis is scopping them up... but once the tod 'pees' Cheli spits them out and the foaming of the mouth begins. it is hysterical , you would think he'd learn something.....

BYW.... we need more pictures!!! :shout:

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
YIKES... that is a frog! I would not let my guys touch/lick frogs because as Lynn stated some are poisonous..... however, toads are free game and Cheli, on a regular basis is scopping them up... but once the tod 'pees' Cheli spits them out and the foaming of the mouth begins. it is hysterical , you would think he'd learn something.....

BYW.... we need more pictures!!! :shout:
A nurse practitioner I work just told me that some frogs are hallucinogenic!! That would have been a nightmare. I had no idea about a garden variety frog!! Thank goodness he didn't lick it!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.