Free from my cone

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well she took her cone off. What she doesn't know is she will have it back on for bed :ohmy:
But for now keeping an eye out letting her enjoy herself being free. :)

Redoing my washroom area.jpgYay no cones.jpgIm free of the cone of shame.jpgI can eat a bone now.jpgYum yum.jpg

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh she was a happy camper. But I did see her rubbing her eye with her paw. Why its going back on in a bit. Just worry if im sleeping I wont nab her. It looked funny for a few se ond seeing her head lol.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yay, free for a little time. :)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I just put it back on... she just stood there staring at me like "what the hell" lolll

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Haha!!! "IM FREEEEEE!" They are sneaky!!!!
It's probably itchy- which means healing! Yay!!!
How's she doing?!? She looks like a happy camper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha!!! "IM FREEEEEE!" They are sneaky!!!!
It's probably itchy- which means healing! Yay!!!
How's she doing?!? She looks like a happy camper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's doing great after all. Just her crystals in urine im keeping a close eye on that. She's on home cooking and from what I see she will stay as so. Comes out to the same price per month just you need to prepare the little bags for the month n freeze them. Better than surgery for stones and the vet bill that will follow :) she's a happy dog running n jumping everywhere.

Let me know when Lockjaw goes for surgery. I want to know how he's going to be keeping up. We both went through the same issues at the same time with our dogs so I was following his progress. Sad it didn't work for him. But hey, like they say, Always a reason for everything we do in life. Even if it sucksewe dont always have the choice. Lockjaw will do fine this time. He's a trooper. :)

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
She's doing great after all. Just her crystals in urine im keeping a close eye on that. She's on home cooking and from what I see she will stay as so. Comes out to the same price per month just you need to prepare the little bags for the month n freeze them. Better than surgery for stones and the vet bill that will follow :) she's a happy dog running n jumping everywhere.

Let me know when Lockjaw goes for surgery. I want to know how he's going to be keeping up. We both went through the same issues at the same time with our dogs so I was following his progress. Sad it didn't work for him. But hey, like they say, Always a reason for everything we do in life. Even if it sucksewe dont always have the choice. Lockjaw will do fine this time. He's a trooper. :)

Awww!! Thank you!!
I talk to the vet on Monday.
I asked the breeder and he suggested trying to repair the tack. But I'm still leaning towards removing it. It's just a hard decision to make.
I'm so glad to hear Nyala is doing so well!!! I wish I had more time to make their food. For now they get good kibble, but different add ins and supplements. When my husband has to feed them he's like - I'm just giving them kibble bc I don't know what all else you give them. Lol
Have you tried putting apple cider vinegar in her water daily? That might help also.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a beauty.... and a very happy girl in the sun/yard with her marrow bone

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.